The inside cheek may also get chewed up. Also, drink lots of water and get enough sleep. But then I stop taking it for a while and then everything back to normal and I quit smoking. I don't know how long "friend" has been on Adderall. Nearly a million and a half users say they 'feel at home' and 'finally found a place where people understand them'. Adderall and other stimulant ADHD medications can have side effects, some of which affect the mouth and tongue. ? 2. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our. My Partial Dentures No Longer Fit And My Teeth Have Moved Apart: Do I Have Gum Disease? I cannot remember the last time I had a cavity (I am 21). The ER (Extended Release) formulations of Adderall are available in two different types. But, there are some specific side effects that Adderall may induce in females, the list is mentioned below: Adderall is contraindicated for pregnant women. While grinding and clenching your teeth arent pleasant, if your main concern is the damage being done to your teeth, you can protect them by wearing a mouth guard or splint. People with dry mouth may also experience dry lips, inflammation and crusting at the corners of the mouth, unspecific gum irritations, and a painful or burning mouth. Why do my teeth hurt after taking adderall How long does it take for adderall to stop making you lose weight. Any updates on Gabapentin and oral tooth decay? mine are so bad i had no idea this was the actual cause. Ritalin vs Adderall: What is the difference? i'm on permanent disability and so far only adderall has helped the fatigue and brain fog. Last medically reviewed on September 8, 2021, Concerta and Adderall can help treat the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). To keep the mouth and the tongue hydrated, take frequent sips of water and you can also spray, lozenges, or gels to produce artificial saliva. Hiddenlead_source Hidden00N4P000009WDIn Hidden00N4P000009WDIu Hidden00N4P000009WDGc CommentsThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. It went away by itself after stopping the medication within a few days. Have you been able to find out any more info? If you suddenly stop taking Adderall it can cause a crash. They didn't say if they drank hella water or chewed sugar free gum or not. How to relieve cavity/broken tooth pain (during pregnancy)? Always follow your doctors prescription carefully in order to avoid any complications. @680C<>;84C=>2<8C78@:",o="";for(var j=0,l=mi.length;j