Best Pizza in Peoria, Central Arizona: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Peoria Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. Good Pizza, Great Pizza Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. But no cheese!, I want grilled chicken, onions, basil, corn, and garlic. I'll take one!, Oh sorry that wasn't a chant, I'd just like two house specials please., House Special looks so good, I want one for now and one for later!, So I guess I'll take two house specials!, You have a house special now? But I still like separating the meats and everything else in halves., Just make it a marinara cheese pizza, with pepperoni and sausage on one side. OOPS! I need to sit down for a bit, but I'll order a margherita!, Oh, I just love mom-and-pop businesses! But maybe not at the same time, I want both pineapple and corn. I guess I'm somewhere in the middle., Have you heard the one about the sad avocado? She's the best mom in the world!, My school teacher always gifts me treats for perfect marks, so I'm getting my mom some too! Supreme? San Marzano Variable recipes (where ingredients change as new toppings are added to the game) and named recipes (e.g., Vegetarian) will be listed under the "Variable recipe" and "Named recipe" sections, respectively, with the former taking precedence. It gave me goosebumps in a good way!, You know what's great about mushrooms and garlic on a pizza? Emerald bells! And use pesto for both of them., Three pesto pies, if you will. I need a really silly pizza. I have a favor to ask of you. You definitely get points for aesthetics. Lastly, gimme all your meats on just cheese., Cheese, olives, bell peppers, pineapples, eggplants, sliced tomatoes, jalapenos, and sauce for one, onions, basil, corn, garlic, and sauce for the second, and cheese, pepperonis, sausages, bacon, anchovies, ham, shrimps, and chicken for the third., I'm lactose intolerant, but I like everything else., Im here with a friend who wants to try every ingredient. I just need half pep no cheese, and half cheese no sauce., Geez man Half pep no cheese. Also sausage and pepperoni, please., Alright, half pep and onions, and half olives. I'll take avocado, sauce, and cheese., I don't know, just put them on my pizza!, Have you ever seen the movie Za Wars? Remove pizza from refrigerator and remove plastic. I need a pepperoni but put no pepperoni on one side., I just want a half pep and half cheese, dude., Oh. One with fruits, one veggies and sauce, one meat and cheese. But have you ever had garlic shrimp?, Oh man, what if you put garlic and shrimp on a pizza? Can you make me something wintry? Cheese on the mush side, sauce on the onion side., A half mushroom and cheese-half onion and sauce pizza on wheat dough, please., I'm sick of society's constraints, man! I'll have 2 supremes, please!, Two pizzas with pepperoni, sausage, onions, olives, mushrooms, bell peppers oh, and tomato sauce!, That guy is right A supreme pizza DOES sound better with tomato sauce. I need one half of four pepperoni pizzas to help with my math homework., I need one half of four pepperoni pizzas., My math midterm is today, and I need to learn about fractions! And on one of those, can I get onions on one half?, Both pizzas should have pesto, mushrooms, and sausage. There are many reasons why is pizza Margherita is so good and considered to be one of the best types of pizza. Put the mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, and olives on the other half., That was rhetorical, pal. I like mushrooms, but I also like sausage Can I get both?, Cheese, sausages, mushrooms, and sauce. Delivery & Pickup Options - 2606 reviews of Juliana's "Pizza's own Patsy Grimaldi returned tonight to the worldwide battle of the pies that his family has been at the forefront of since 1933 when his Uncle's East Harlem pizzeria opened for business. Top with a thin layer of fresh grated Parmesan cheese and a few pinches of kosher salt. But I don't want any pineapple, bell pepper or basil., I need a vegetarian pizza but make sure all of the green ingredients are only on one side., A works pizza minus the meat; on whole wheat., I'd like a pair of pescatarian pizzas with no vegetables., Two pizza with fruits, mushrooms, and seafood., Please heat sweet wheat with meat for me to eat., Well. Extra tasty and extra toasty. I'd like two of them!, But to be safe I'll just take two house specials instead., Hehe, why so serious? But no cheese!, The ancient Greeks used to smear olive oil on their bodies to clean themselves. Then, top with San Marzano tomatoes and mozzarella rounds. Let's see how your pissaladire represents its origins., It's just onions, olives, and anchovies on dough., Man, judging pizza all day is hard work. One pepper pizza. Alternatively, mobile users can use the "Find on page" option in their phone's browser to search. And basil instead of lettuce!, My mom used to make fried chicken with bacon-cheddar corn casserole. OR preheat your pizza oven (here's the pizza oven we use ). Make me the perfect pepperoni pizza, and Ill tell you!, Thats right. Half cheese, half pepperoni., Can I get a pizza that is half pepperoni and half cheese?, I want pepperoni on half of the pizza, and just cheese on the other half., Alright, so, for my pizza I need half of it with cheese and the other half with pepperonis and no cheese., Are you really going to make me repeat that? Nothing is hotter than ham on the 'Gram., I'm going to need a ham and cheese sandwich in pizza form. Carefully remove from oven. Just gimme that pepperoni, sausage, onions , bell peppers, olives, mushrooms., Pepperoni, sausage, cheese, onions, bell peppers, sauce, olives, mushrooms, The supreme pizza. I want bacon. But put pineapple on one half only for each., My friends say that pineapple on pizza is gross, so put it only on one side. It's all about the fruits, vegetables, fungus, and fish you put on it., I want my brain to be big and extra tasty. I can't decide Just give me all of it, one on white and one on wheat!, Let's get weird how about an anchovy, eggplant, corn and shrimp pizza on wheat dough?, I like trying new things you can't usually get elsewhere. Pepperoni and sausage., Hello! No basil either., Two pizzas with mushrooms, veggies and fruits., I need an all veggie pizza! And pepperoni, bacon, and tomato sauce are red!, I'm on a new diet. Use gloves to remove pizza from the oven. Even my Italian friends agree that the quality is great. Make sure to only put on toppings that are really spicy., I never really went to BDP in the first place, so all these changes don't bother me. Can I get a pizza with smelly toppings?, I need a pizza with all the veggies to go with my garden., I'll take two green pizzas. But add olives, too!, My favorite pizza is the Meat Lover's, but my partner says I need to eat more greens., I know! Olive? Directions. I just want some corn on my pizza., You have corn, as a pizza topping?! One cheese pizza, please., Forcing them out won't work, so hoping the bribe does better., One cheese pizza. No. Thank you very mush. The smelly side., I want a pizza with pepper, onion, pepperoni, and olive with pepperoni and onion each only on half., Pepper and Olive with half pepperoni and half onion., One onion pizza. The perfect topping amount for pizzas is 18. Add tomato sauce and cheese., I want one pizza with seafood, one fruity pig, and one Stinky Pete. Give me a mushroom and eggplant pizza., It's not easy being green. And as for the baking, put it in for Round 2!, There once was a love witch whose cauldron did bubble, inside it was meat and she liked it cooked double!, So good, you'll scream! And if I'm not mistaken, all these ingredients taste great with bacon., Sorry, I was listening to Pepperonye West in the car. Bake it for me., I've got a little mermaid at home in need of an anchovy pizza., I dunno All this pesto business is a little fishy. But for now we want three pies. Ham on both, though., If you thought Hawaiian pizza was a hot debate How about Hawaiian pizza with PESTO SAUCE? I want corn. Ooni karu 12G multi-fuel pizza oven: 379, Ooni.com. Buy it: $7.48; Walmart. The minor leagues? 4. 3. A margherita pizza for him, and a flammekueche for me., Unlike me, these pizzas are simple. Just put eggplants, bell peppers, onions and basil on a cheese pizza., I need a shrimp cocktail with bread for a party. The Gold coast has the wildest fungi, the spiciest jalapeno, the zestiest chicken, and the juiciest avocado. For my pizza, I would like to see a red tide lapping at the shores of a grassy coast., I'll dumb down my ideas for the masses again! Sauce + Cheese + Mushroom + Olive + Onion + Bell Pepper + Pineapple + Basil + Eggplant. Im late to a PizzaCon judges meeting!, Come on, I don't have all day! I'll be the judge of that! 2. This is my chance!, Hey, is it weird to ask for corn on pizza? There is no weight limit on beauty! But then again, I suppose I've seen worse. "What was once in the ground can now be found, on a gooey cheese orb, extra browned!". I'll take all the other veggies., Hey! Tip. I could go for 3 pepperoni pizzas right now!, Oh no, I have the Pepperoni Virus too! That's bacon and pepperwoni! Can you believe it? However, there are some exceptions: Recipes that use Wheat Dough will be listed under "Wheat Dough," regardless of the toppings used. I need all the calories I can get. Can I get some on a cheese pizza?, Just cheese and pesto. Add chili bean sauce. Just make me a cheese pizza with regular onions and olives, please!, I eat things that are white in order to keep my bones sparkling like pearls! He deserves the best pizza here!, That's right. Can you give me something hot to warm me up?, A nice warm pizza with jalapenos ought to do the trick!, Hi! Add the shredded mozzarella cheese. This article is about order requirements found in dialogue. Mommy told me I'm a Scorpio. There's such a sweet vibe in here that walking in makes me want to order a pizza that's just as sweet!, One sweet pizza with your sweetest topping, please!, My friends didn't visit here during PizzaCon and won't believe me when I tell them you deserved to win. Don't add cheese, but do add chili bean sauce., My friends and I are vegetarians. I'll take a ham pizza, half pesto, half pepperoni and red sauce!, I have a hankering for ham and sausage., I just want half a bacon and ham pizza., I don't care what you put on the other half, so just cheese I guess., I'd like a four meat pizza, and don't try passing off anchovies as edible., I'm a vegetarian, but my friend is an ogre. Preheat the oven to 500 for at least 45 minutes. Especially with pineapple!, I've heard that eating green onions with tofu can cause health issues. Use tomato sauce., You know big plate chicken? Oh, and on one of those pies, can you make it half ham and half chicken?, Two pesto pizzas with onions. Pepperoni, sausage, onions, bell peppers, olives, mushrooms., Yeah. Well, why not just put garlic and chicken on my two pizzas?, Hey, why didn't the sliced tomatoes cross the road?, They just couldn't cut it! Last time I ate your pizza, it was so nice, I could've eaten it twice. Plus avocado and basil., One of the beach bums convinced me to surf on a board today. Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500F. All the other toppings, put on the pesto side!, I love all these healthy options! A deep dish so nice, you'd best make it thrice!, A master baker should have no crux, with making three boxes of pizza deluxe., People love pepperoni so much, it's like an infection. Oh, and add some eggplant., Garlic, onions, sliced tomatoes, and eggplant. I'll make everyone green with envy!, Big night buddy! Just give me a pepperoni pizza with 16 slices, then., Im sending slices of this pepperoni pizza to 16 lucky fans. A cheese pizza, please., Wonder how Im like this? How are you doing? Good, okay. I can finally try a puttanesca pizza with pesto!, Oh right, you might not have it on the menu Can you make a pizza with anchovies, garlic, olives, cheese, and pesto sauce?, If I am not allergic to garlic, then I'd have ordered a Stinky Pete za., Pepperoni, yes! Add shredded mozzarella cheese to a microwave-safe glass bowl. !, That's right, we're getting a little NUTS! Jacob Gyllenstierna: Kitchen is open until 1am! Not very spicy, but it'll have to do., You know. Don't forget the sauce. But make one half pesto, one half red sauce., Two orders of the supreme pizzas, but half of one of them should have no pepperoni!, Pepperoni, sausage, onions, bell peppers, olives, mushrooms on two pizzas.