It is defective and apparently not backed by your company, since I have contacted both Russell and Broyhill with no help offered! Perhaps you have had other complaints as well. I do have a Broyhill tag that says this furniture was manufactured at plant #003. Jun 9, 2021 - The Mason power reclining loveseat from Broyhill has clean transitional styling that will enhance any home. A pair of cup holders will help you prevent spills, so you won't have to miss a minute of movie night. 5.189.134.135 I need a screw/bolt and nut to fix the alignment /missing rivet issue and a new male plug/connector with 2 sets of wires coming out of it. Neutral colors, such as beige, pastel blue, cream, grey and pale green, are all good choices if youre struggling to choose a shade. Inventory levels in both Reeds and vendor warehouses are changing quickly. Finding more furniture which doesnt clash with your existing color and dcor can become difficult, so staying neutral is a good idea. $649.00. There was an error sending your email. They advertised that they can deliver within 4-6 weeks. We will notify you when you place your order the availabilty of your item. Before you return your power recliner or call the service people for repairs you purchased it, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to see if your recliner is genuinely broken or if you may just need to connect some loose wires. You can choose from available delivery windows in cart. As a consumer, I just wanted to let you know that the fabric on this furniture has not held up to my expectations. Abbyson reserves the right to refuse any returns. Reclining Furniture 260 Products Sit back and relax with Bob's recliner sofas, loveseats, sectionals and chairs. I ordered this couch which was delivered on Aug 11. For additional terms, see our full Returns Policy. We want to help you save a lot of time and hassle by showing you how to troubleshoot your potential recliner breakdown point. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Stylish Replacement Tops for Allen Roth Gazebo, Garden Winds Replacement Canopy for Allen Roth 10x12 Gazebo - Standard 350 - Midnight Trellis - Will NOT FIT Model GF-12S004B-1, Garden Winds Replacement Canopy for Allen Roth 10x12 Gazebo - Standard 350 - Palm - Will NOT FIT Model GF-12S004B-1. The price of Broyhill Mason Power Reclining Loveseat can be found at the top of the page, together with the dates during which the offer is available. With faux rattan, metal, and cushions. 877-346-4814. The next thing to check is the back of the recliner. To begin with, I waited 7 years to find a fabric That I wanted. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Mason Power Theatre Recliner with Power Adjustable Headrest, Assorted Colors. Get it! This is intolerable! The Mason power reclining loveseat from Broyhill has clean transitional styling that will enhance any home. a chair that is falling apart that is 7 months old. Mason Broyhill Power Recliner | Wayfair Showing results for "mason broyhill power recliner" 14,303 Results Sort by Recommended Hurdland 34.63" Wide Genuine Leather Power Standard Recliner by Red Barrel Studio $819.99 $1,320.00 Open Box Price: $696.99 ( 604) Free shipping Sale +1 Color Keyaun Vegan Leather Recliner by Red Barrel Studio I purchased a Broyhill sofa and loveseat in June 2012 and received delivery in November 2012. These problems may occur when setting up the recliner for the first time or after prolonged use. Accepting returns is at the sole discretion of Abbysons judgment of the state of the items. [protected]@windstream.net Living Room Dining Room Bedroom Patio INDOOR RUGS HOME DECOR If your product stops working, you should contact them and discuss a replacement. If your order hasnt shipped and youve had a change of heart, you may cancel and receive a full refund of your purchase by contacting us [email protected]. It was such a beautifully well made couch 7 years ago, if I am to repurchase will I I have the quality that I expect? User Manual, 4 pages. All items purchased as discontinued, final sale, or as is will be considered a final sale and cannot be returned. Dual button controls allow you to recline and adjust the headrest potion for optimal comfort along with a built-in USB portfor convenient charging of your phone or a device. Anything you need as fast as you need it! Item prices may vary between online (for pickup, shipping or delivery) and in club. Items must be in usable condition to be eligible for return (for example: no stains, tears, or another soiling, including odors). Add convenient storage space for small items with this power reclining console loveseat. Chair & A Half. I will like to know if I have a warranty on this and if it can be fixed through Broyhill ill it looks terrible I paid a lot of money for this sectional and it needs to be fixed. This recliner has a no-gap cushion that extends from seat to feet, providing you with better comfort and support by getting rid of any open gaps. Bought a broyhill section from big lots the frame broke within 2 months and nails started poking out and cut my babies foot, got it replaced and the second one was also defective the frame was all bowed, big lots let me exchange it iam now on my 3rd broyhill section in 8 months and the 3rd one also arrived defective whatever hard piece is supposed to support the arm of the coach is totally missing my arm is omost completely hollow, and all the seems of the lining is gapped and not attached and leaving huge holes. Dual button controls allow you to recline and adjust the headrest potion for optimal comfort along with built-in USB ports for convenient charging of phones and devices. Lavigne 59.5" Rolled Arm Reclining Loveseat. For more info, visit our, We aim to provide accurate product information, however some information presented is provided by a 3rd party and is subject to change, California Customers Only: Do Not Sell My Info, Product dimensions: 38.0"L x 83.75"W x 40.5"H, Power reclining sofa with nickel nailhead trim and serpentine arm posts, Dual motors control headrest and reclining position independently, Upholstered chaise footrest completely supports your legs, USB charging port located on power reclining buttons, Pocket foam seat encased by 1.8 density foam, Contoured foam bucket seating and pub back styling, Perfect addition to a living or entertaining space, Coordinates with the Broyhill Mason collection, Other accessories and dcor are not included as shown, Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt, The item must be in its original packaging and condition, Returns are subject to a processing fee of up to 20% of the purchase price*, Delivery and handling fees will not be refunded*. Average rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 13 reviews (13) current price: $899.00 $ 899. A seat support broke within the first year. You may also cancel an order any time prior to the product being shipped. Mason power reclining collection from BroyhillMason Living Room Collection,. Orders placed by 5pm local time can be picked up the same day. Share your thoughts, we value your opinion. Cannot get through to Broyhill support. Your use of this website is governed by our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. If you have received a product that is either damaged or defective, please contact us we ask that you report the issue within 48 hours of receiving your product. or $117/mo w/ 12 mos financing. Material is trash. Store is NOT concerned with customer satisfaction nor providing service. This furniture set has certainly been a disappointment to us as it has not had heavy use. While you are likely to see standard wear and tear over time to the upholstery, with reasonable use and maintenance, your sofa should last 7 to 10 years. No one wants to spend a few thousand dollars on a luxury recliner, only to have it not work correctly. Big Lots. The Tripoli two-piece sectional by Broyhill offers classic traditional roll arm styling that will blend with any home dcor. or $47/mo w/ 60 mos financing. If you are interested in learning more about recliners, check our manual vs. power reclining article or learn more about power lift chairs. But all I really am asking is to correct this and please get me my fabric! We were told that we need to unzip the back cushion and fluff it up. 2.0 High-density foam cushions I see droops, sags and wrinkles. The open end chaise configuration of this sectional is perfect for homes with larger floor plans. I need a screw/bolt and nut to fix the alignment /missing rivet issue and a new male plug/connector with 2 sets of wires coming out of it. Broyhill recliners are available in various sizes, from armchairs to full-sized sofas. +1 Color. You may have a personal preference for a certain material for example, a lot of homeowners enjoy leather furniture. They also advertised that what they have is Canadian made. Plywood Shaped frame with Solid wood seatboxes, Backs and Sides of frame are fully padded, 2.0 Density Foam for Superior, Soft Seating. Same Day Delivery available from select stores. Broyhill Furniture Sofas, Loveseats & Sets Sofas, Loveseats & Sets Extra 15% Off Alexa Stationary Nail Head Sofa (91") Made to order Starting At $1,241.36 By Klaussner Extra 15% Off Alexis Slipcover Sofa with Down Cushions (94") Starting At $1,824.28 By Klaussner Extra 15% Off Audrina 88" Hybrid Power Reclining Sofa (Footrest Only) Is there no quality control?! Use code SAVEMORE to redeem savings at checkout. Customer service. All refunds, full or partial, will be processed within 3-5 business days after the product has been picked up and is no longer in your possession. Power Recliner Power Supply, AC/DC Switching Power Supply Transformer 2-pin 29V/24V 2A Adapter with AC Power Cord for Lift Chair or Power Recliner Limoss OKIN 4.7 (10,108) $1599 $25.99 FREE delivery Thu, Mar 9 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon More Buying Choices $15.08 (6 used & new offers) If you wish to return your Big! The piece is only 5 months old. Designed with contoured foam bucket seating, waterfall chaise pads and pub back styling, this sofa will become everyone's favorite spot in the house to gather and relax wth family and friends. Power Recliner Heated Massage Chair by Latitude Run From $409.99 ( 73) Free shipping Sale +1 Color 39.4'' Wide Oversize Power Lift Assist Recliner with Heat and Massager by Ebern Designs From $472.18 $659.99 ( 50) Free shipping Sale +31 Colors Leni Recliner by Andover Mills From $289.99 $329.99 Open Box Price: $262.50 - $280.00 ( 18315) While more rare, power switches on the back of recliners are sometimes used for easy power access. Recline in style with the Mason Power Theater Recliner. The heather gray fabric uphostery is soft, durable and will stand up to years of use as nailhead trim on the back and serpentine arms add a touch of pizzaz. My wife and I purchased a bedroom suite from Broyhill on United Blvd in Coquitlam, B.C., Canada. I would love to send pictures to you so you could see how substandard this item is. However, if you didnt buy any of these plans, Furniture Fair can send out a service technician at an additional fee to assess your furniture and find out whether or not you will need replacement parts. Need it? The power to sit, stand or fully recline at the touch of a button. Worst puchase experience -- Do not go there!!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Smaller versions are 5-6 feet in length, while the larger ones can take up as much as 12 feet of space. I have loved this style couch 7 years, but waited to find a fabric That Icould use, since Broyhill has great fabrics, but not for furniture. Style and comfort with a modern high leg . If the item is not in stock at the manufacturer warehouse, Covid-19-related supply chain issues are often causing expected lead times for Special Order items to be drastically longer than normal. Recommended Reading: Room And Board York Sofa. New customer? For more information about this store, please contact (352) 796-7240. Shop in store or online to browse available styles and customization options to find the perfect piece for your home.