SuperSix Evo. They just recently replace all the lighting and chairs, as well as upgraded the kitchen to professional grade. Last but not least, location - November 14th gave us all the fall vibes! The whole experience was magical and I highly recommend this venue! I can't recommend Parque enough and several of our guests had such a good time they reached out to the venue to plan their own events. Services Parque Ridley Creek Services When you host an event at Parque you benefit from the planning expertise of Peachtree Catering & Events to assist you with all the details of your event. Wedding Venue Dream Venue in PA state park Stone mansion, gardens, reflecting pond, ballroom Boutique catering by @peachtreecatering. Menu. Nope - other than the occasional trip to the porto-potty, you wouldn't have even known. Our guests are still reaching out with lovely things to say about the event. We even had our own attendant who made sure to bring us food and drink! There is also no cell phone signal or wifi at the venue, which wasn't a huge deal for us but we did make sure our wedding music and all documents were downloaded to devices in anticipation. Planning Tools; Vendors; Wedding Website . As of July 2016 Peachtree Catering has become the exclusive caterer of PARQUE. While some may see this as a curse in today's world, it truly was a blessing as our guests were actually focused on enjoying themselves, vs. sharing the moment with everyone not there. Parque is the perfect blend of historic, outdoors, nature, and is just gorgeous inside and out. Introduction The Park The Mansion The History Introduction Elegant. We are so happy we went with Parque at Ridley Creek and Peachtree catering. We had our ceremony at the stone fountain area, which is gorgeous, and the cock Do not hesitate to book this venue. We als My husband and I just got married here and couldn't be happier. Kimberly Kenworthy - Bridesmaid . gardens are endless opportunities for photos, the interior is as well. They're little mini bite size treats. Ridley Creek passes through the park. This English Tudor property boasts impressive grounds and indoor event spaces for both quaint and expansive celebrations. Peachtree CATERING Bar Service Full-Service PLANNING PREFERRED VENDORS CATERING- FOOD Grace and our prior coordinator really worked with us with any questions we had, and was able to help price out alternative options/special requests. Grace Mycek was our coordinator and assigned to us only 2 months before our wedding, as our original coordinator left for another company. View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot. Thank you for making our day so special and enjoyable! The attendant who was with us (bride & groom) for the day was so perfect and attentive. It was a perfect day thanks to their attention to detail and their helpful staff! Oh my god, the food. Explore. Elegant PARQUE Ridley Creek Wedding Jun 29, 2022 The stage was set for this elegant PARQUE Ridley Creek wedding. The food My husband and I fell in love with this venue the minute we saw it. She was so thoughtful she even brought our drinks outside when she noticed our photographer wanted more photos in the middle of the reception. White dates are available. Their wedding was classic and elegant, and the Hunting Hill Mansion in Ridley Creek park provided such a stunning backdrop with its historical architecture, formal gardens, and woodlands. Hotel Warner 120 North High Street, West Chester, PA, 19380, United States Attire: Party Clothes! nter weddings. Your photos turned out beautiful! Campgrounds. The food was amazing. Someone else was doing a photoshoot while our wedding party was doing portraits in the gardens outside, but people were generally respectful and the Parque team and the rangers do a great job of keeping the event private. The main reception space reminds you of an elegant English Tudor castle and it can hold up to 150 guests. They communicated with us throughout the whole wedding planning process with meetings and especially emails. to make sure everyone is aware of the wedding day timeline and where they need to be. Truly, my husband and I cannot recommend Parque enough. Don't let their quiet mannerisms fool you, they have so much love and light in their hearts. If you are interested in this site, it does book up very quickly so be sure to reserve it 1 year + before your wedding in order to have your pick of dates. Just 16 miles from Center City Philadelphia, Ridley Creek State Park offers a myriad of options: guided trail rides on horseback, fly fishing in Ridley Creek (which is always well-stocked with trout) or wandering through the park's 2,600 acres of woodlands and meadows. The food was amazing. I wish I could relive that day over and over. So, if you're looking to get married in a magical mansion and have a flawless planning process - go with Parque! All services are personal, all menus, floor plans and timelines hand-tailored and customized so no two events are alike. So, wow! I found myself looking forward to planning meetings, and she felt like a true friend by the time the wedding was over. Aug 21, 2018 - It didn't take long for us to be put under a spell by these decadent, glittering Christina Wu Brides wedding gowns captured in movement and spirit I have to say it was still a beautiful setting for a ceremony even though I had my heart set on the garden. She was super responsive, really on top of stuff, and super personable. My favorite comment was "the most romantic wedding ever" - simply from the venue. Steve and I met . However, no one at dinner was pushing my timeline. The day itself was so fun and low-stress for my husband and I due to their wonderful day of staff who make sure you have a great day! The venue was perfect for our reception -- traditional feel, plenty of room for our 120 guests, a decent-sized dance floor, and an outdoor area for people to get some air. The grounds looked absolutely beautiful and we were lucky to have great weather so our ceremony was outside in the gardens and cocktail hour on the mansion patio. The venue itself allows a lot of flexibility when it comes to d Our wedding on 10/31/21 was truly the best day of our lives, and we can not thank the team at Parque/Peachtree enough! And of course the venue itself is gorgeous and I cannot wait to see our photos! I was not stressed or felt rushed the whole day and was able to fully embrace and live in the moment! The grounds were beatiful and the weather was perfect and it was all very affordable. However, I think one of my desserts got missed. There is so much flexibility and a diverse array of options you can have, so her advice was very much appreciated. Handicap access?--check! We received so many compliments on how everything tasted. Absolutely cannot go wrong with choosing Parque! Menus are customizable and designed from an extensive repertoire of signature items from diverse regions. Our coordinator Lindsay was a godsend through the whole planning process and all throughout the wedding day. That said, the team went above and beyond to make our special day the absolute bes Stop looking elsewhere and book. Peachtrees food was delicious and raved about by our friends and family. It is absolutely worth every penny. Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. iful the venue was and that the food was amazing! absolute gem, and then worked closely with the event coordinator Stephanie, who was truly a delight to work with and instrumental in ensuring that our wedding went seamlessly. The dinner and desserts were superb, and multiple guests could not stop talking about the cheese station and hors d'oeuvres . Their calendar for the following year (and some dates the year after that!) Guests constantly said to us this was the first wedding they have been too where they actually enjoyed the food, finished their meal and were hoping for more! They shuffled everyone inside, set up the ballroom for a ceremony, and then shuffled everyone back out to set up for the reception during cocktail hour. See More. It was the perfect wedding! 484.580.8260 Visit Website; Send Message; This venue allows you to bring in outside vendors. In my career, I've worked with a lot of caterers and venues, so I can safely tell you that Peachtree is the best there is. Parque. I know this is kind of a long shot but has anyone gotten married at the Mansion at Ridley Creek in or around October that has pictures they would like to share. We upgraded to market lights on the patio and ballroom, which made the atmosphere all the more dreamy and romantic. LOTS of places for amazing photos. The reception room has a rustic and lived in feel. We planned our wedding in 3(!) beautiful gardens, it's absolutely perfect in every way. While the costs are at parity with other Main Line Venues, there were some value adds that I didn't anticipate. The mansion and venue are absolutely stunning! ndsay Keane and Fallyn Maleski were our coordinators, and they took incredible care of us while making sure our fairytale wedding come through. Formal gardens, Tudor mansion & reflecting pond. Parque was the only location both me and my husband could agree on! The short rib was good but the duck was amazing. For example, I knew I wanted our dog to be part of it. The combination of Peachtrees spectacular food and service within the beautiful setting of Parque resulted in a wedding more perfect than we could ever have imagined! We couldn't have him indoors (like during the reception) but they were able to be flexible. The day of the affair went off with a hitch; the staff so generously helped me walk with a huge dress to the first look, made sure all water bottles and ceremony brochure fans were in place to cool our sweltering guests in the heat, and checked in on us to confirm we had sufficient food, drink, and were smiling just enough. We originally booked August 2020 for our wedding and had to postpone twice because of the pandemic. . She was extremely professional and responsive, but also so sweet and a joy to work with. It perfectly fit my vision of class and elegance. The staff at Peachtree is awesome! Los usuarios de . Map. Rain complimented this perfect, romantic day. We picked Parque because we wanted a kosher wedding outdoors. Between answering my many emails/questions quickly, personalizing meals for my sister who has multiple food allergies, customizing the menu, and service the day of - there is no one better. We had everything basically planned 2 years ago and had to postpone due to covid. Also, the food from Peachtree is incredible! It was EVEN MORE beautiful in the fall! Key was such a pleasure to work with and a huge help with planning and answering any questions. Dream Wedding!! They made us and our guests feel welcomed and made the day stress free and smooth. Show @parqueridleycreek Stories. ed the entire plan because the weather was sooooo bad. It was the best duck Ive had. We plan to have picnics in the park often to reminisce about our perfect wedding. The bridal suite is HUGE and beautiful. We are also thrilled that this is a state park, so that whenever we feel nostalgic about our wedding, we can visit any time. Food was absolutely delicious, especially the hors d'oeuvres! It is a real-life fairy tale location. Watch. Lindsay and Fallyn were SO easy to work with and so responsive to all of our emails and requests. It had multiple picture sites. Sam was really good with coordinating everything, and I am SO appreciative of that. They were calm, efficient, very detail oriented and did a fantastic job! A few things for prospective brides to note about Parque; it's nestled in a state park, so you may have to contend with the public at certain points. Special requests are easily accommodated. Covid Delayed their big day but they made it up with this romantic rustic wedding. See more ideas about elegant couple, outdoor ceremony, beautiful bride. They made it so we could enjoy every moment of our wedding day without any stress or worry that something would be overlooked. The price per person is significantly higher than any competitors in the area. PARQUE Ridley Creek Peachtree Catering and Events provides delicious high-quality cuisine and full-service event planning. I cannot say enough positive things about them. A night of laughter and dancing can then commence in the mansion's ballroom. The staff at Parque (peachtree catering) was amazing. This team knows what they're doing and they're pros. The team at Parque/PeachTree were amazing! The upstairs was way too hot. Hoy en da el lugar es Monumento Histrico Nacional, es decir que es otra parada obligada durante un tour por DC desde NY. Gallery. Thank you for making our special day filled with many happy memories. We had been looking for a mansion and gardens to have our wedding at, and we fell in love with this gem as soon as we visited it. 5.0. The miller's house, the office, library, and several small mill workers' dwellings are currently used . The venue offers the culinary exper Hi Elena! I actually got the recipe for the soup we served it was that good. Any question we had they had an answer. Every detail comes to life, setting an idyllic ambience for your celebration. Parque currently uses only one catering company, which is limiting in a lot of respects (hence the 4 stars instead of 5), but for us, it was worth the extra money in order to have this venue for our special day. Touch device users, explore by touch or with . Their hard work ensured that I was able to enjoy my wedding day with as little stress as possible. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe . The bridal suite was amazing - one of a kind!! Our wedding coordinator, Lindsay, was fantastic and was there every step of the way. Live Music & DJ Services Philadelphia PA, worldwide LIVE MUSIC Weddings: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Dinner, First Dance, Parent Dances Private parties, corporate events, wineries, breweries, restaurants and bars Solo, duo and trio options Learn more DJ SERVICES Weddings: Dinner, Reception, Dancing Private Parties, Corporate events ly well if it had rained. Right before you get to the My husband and I wanted a destination wedding but quickly realized it was going to be a challenge to have all of our family and friends there with us. We first toured it in spring with plans to get married in the fall. Which were amazing. They used their postponement date to exchange vows and celebrate with their loved ones. Cannondale45Trek Emonda SLR12Specialized Tarmac SL74.