I am so glad you finally found your the one and want to take it ahead! 19. What is a smart, attractive man like me supposed to do if he doesnt have your phone number? Blood is red, cyanosis is blue, I get tachycardia when I think of you. 3. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You are sweeter than honey. Baby are you a motherboard? But as I got older my friends just started calling me Chloe and I hate that because I HATE my name. Should I thank your parents for creating such a masterpiece? Its time to pay up because youve been living in my mind rent-free. What does it feel like to be the most gorgeous girl in the room? You should have been a phaser on Star Trek, youd be set to stun! There are several variant spellings of the name Chloe. Why dont you join me for dinner? Because youre charging up my interest! Is your name Wi-Fi? To help you keep your feelings within the curtains, here are some funny pick-up lines that you can use to test the waters to see if your crush feels the same or not. Your lips must feel heavy. Im not an organ donor, but Id be happy to donate my heart to you. Or, are you always this hot? Id like to call my mother and inform her that Ive met the girl of my dreams. Can you send it to me without the k and o? Would you mind if I carry your babies, or do I just swallow tonight? My attraction towards you is an inversed square law. Youre as hot as the underside of my laptop. Lets play Whack-A-Mole, because your buddy is about to pop out. You must be gold because Im in Au of your beauty. Are you a keyboard? Being a guy yourself, it may be tricky to find a guy with similar sexual preferences especially when the society still sees it as a taboo. So, we encourage you to be responsible in using the nicknames found on our website. Manage Settings 6. 8. Im sure you must be Google. Happy birthday, stud. I could take a picture of it and send it to you. Copyright 2011 - 2023 IncNut Stylecraze Private Limited. 8. Whos there? Hope youll go out with me! Mine was just stolen.by you. Ive always hated my name and Id rather have a nick name. Are you a perfectionist by nature? Worried about getting to know someone better? Nice pair of pants. Do you want to come back to see my book collection? Can you pass the coffee and sugar because you just made me cream in my pants? The Most Cringe Pick-Up Lines (WINK), Are those space pants? Im craving delicious food and even better company. All your pics came through at a 45-degree angle. Let me tell you the history of the number 69. Well get hammered first, and then Ill nail you. Is your partner comfortable with lewd jokes? For more information, please see our Would you hook up for the sake of having fun or for true love? Is your phone in your back pocket? Because Nintendo and Wii would look good together. and for that heres a list of smooth pick-up lines that will hit straight home. 2. Swiping around for your next conquest? BTS Reference Pick-up Line. (What) Youd feel better sitting on me. 11. Im taking a stroll. I do hope you know CPR because you take my breath away! Harini Natarajan , Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, Expertise: Relationships, Beauty & Lifestyle, Health & Wellness, As Head Of Content Operations, Harini sets the tone and editorial direction for StyleCraze to deliver engaging, interesting, and authentic content revolving around women's health, wellness, and beauty more. Now, all I need is an U! Her work has also appeared in Austin Monthly and the Austin American-Statesman, where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin, Texas. For example, can you throw a racy and sexy pick-up line at your co-worker? Do you know CPR? The FBI is looking for me, can I hide inside you? (Start jingling your keys) These keys are useless! Care to be my penguin? Is your name winter? Because youre radiating hotness! Im going to make you come with a toy inside because you remind me of a Happy Meal. I have 1-ply, and 2-ply, but I want your re-ply. Call Me Pooh because all I want is you honey. Find one that will appeal to both you and your crush. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. Is something wrong with my eyes? Hope who? Are you a Nissan? 4. I dont care about your last name, but dont worry; I can change it. While pick-up lines are certainly cheesy, getting the girl to crack even the tiniest of smiles may just be enough to break the ice. Can you help me solve this problem? These flirty pickup lines will get you a leg up with whoever youd like to impress. The new iPhone costs $700 and youre priceless. There are few things in life more important than a sense of humor, which is why the best funny pickup lines are sure to make a splash with anyone youre trying to woo. 4. This thing is an hour fast. 7. Cause Im gonna bang you on every piece of furniture in my house. Because youre a dope, baby! (He says 4) Could I make that 5? Hit your man with these super fun and flirty pick up lines and lock your date for the night! Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Do you know what my shirt is made of? Are you a carbon sample? Did you know I am good with numbers? Because you are the burger to my fries. Excuse me, could you check if there is something wrong with my eyes? Even when people say Oh thats cheesy ewww!, trust me, they like all of it but keep it low-key. X + U=25. Because youre my Juan and only! and my bestie calls me clo!!! What Is A Micro Wedding And How To Plan It? So, lets find out how cringe-resistant you are! We can add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs and multiply. Should I come back, or have you realized Im your soulmate already? Founder of Building Stronger People Foundation and sits on the board of directors for the mental health and wellness program for US Dream Academy Houston. I dont think you were created by God. Did you know Im kind of like a Rubiks cube? I recently purchased kiss-proof lipstick and require a lab partner to put it to the test. Cheese who? 21. Someone call 911, because (s)he just stole my heart. Or is it just you? I bet you invented the airplane because you feel Wright to me! When chosen carefully and said from the heart, they can really get a girl's attention. 7. You make the Queen of Sheba look like a hobo. Tinder is all about taking risks, anyway. Because Im keeping an eye on you. Chloe, often spelled ChloorChlo, means "blooming" or "fertility" in Greek. Because I want you Altima self. Police. These dirty and racy pick-up lines might get you all excited but use these at your own discretion! Now you know what to scream. You owe me a drink, because when I saw you, I dropped mine. You look so good, I could put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit! Im going to need to step outside because you just took my breath away. Your hand looks heavycan I hold it for you? Im totally lost in them. It may be the right moment, and the right person and also the right pick-up line, but if you cant hit it with absolute confidence it will still miss the target! Are you from outer space? Aldo. It pays to play it safe and keep it light before diving into the raunchier side of the pick up line world. Gopher who? Could you say a slow hello to me? Are you good at math? You must be sugar because youre gonna give me diabetes. Read the first word. Id have to show you. NO, right? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, lets have sex inside my car. The secret to coming up with pick up lines that work is context. Are you a broken compass? You have 206 bones in your body; do you want one more? Elisa is a well-known parenting writer who is passionate about providing research-based content to help parents make the best decisions for their families. Girl, it would be both a Crime and a Punishment if you dont let me take you out. Without you, life is as dull as a broken pencil. Are those space pants? Knock Knock Whos there? 4. Kissing is said to be the language of love, so do you want to start a conversation with me? Are you an orphanage? Your eyes are like the ocean and Im a great swimmer. How can I know hundreds of digits of pi and not 10 digits of your phone number? My fingers. Wow, you look a lot like my next girlfriend. I would have loved to take you to the cinema, but they dont allow you to enter with your own snack. Show your partner that you really mean what you say and these are not just random in the air. Do you think youd dance if I asked you to? Heres my address: 69 Nood Avenue. Another common spelling is the French version Chlo. Just wanted to let you know, you have some cuteness on your face. The best way to show someone you find him or her interesting is to use witty pick up lines. Im pretty and youre cute, so I think wed be PRETTY CUTE together. Can you please hold my hand because I wanna brag to my friends that I have been touched by a goddess. 9. If you were a president, youd be BABEraham Lincoln. Here are some super-cute, flirty romantic pick-up lines that will make your heart flutter and give you butterflies! Since dating majorly happens in the online world, these are the best pickup lines to use over text to get that foot in the door. Once I pop you, I cant stop you. Honeydew you know how much I love you? My mom said she found a beautiful and intelligent girl for me. Because Im about to fall for you. Are you a doughnut? 10. Every time I get a male Instacart shopper, I die a little inside: Woman says male Instacart shopper could not find the bread aisle, Poor dog: Owner ridiculed for dying service dogs tail gay colorsit was red and green for the holidays, I get the same meal and I pay a different amount every time: Customer slams Waffle Houses inconsistent prices, *First Published: Sep 4, 2017, 6:00 am CDT. I like nuts, lets go screw. Who needs the sun when your eyes can light up the whole world? Can you help me? Subscribe Now We respect your privacy. Its a place for secret comedians to shine. Because you dont look like an Earthling! Ahh, that brings back pleasant memories. I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away! Whether you opt for something corny or clever, the right pickup line can kill any awkwardness and put you on the fast track to date number one. Are you Mexican? Dont worry, girls the next one is for you! Because Im getting a strange feeling in my stomach that I should take you out. Sweetheart, youre the winner in my game of love! Do you like pancakes? You must be Dracula because you looked thirsty when you looked at me. They say that when you dont want to sleep because reality is better than your dreams, youre in love. He has sent me for you. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Do you have the w-Hole because I just have a thing. Imagine the possibilities. Are you tired? Are you the Sun? Chill, the pick-up lines that I have compiled for you will practically BLOW your. Pauline! Because you look purrrrfect! Since we matched, how many times have you imagined me naked? Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world? You can use these pick-up lines to start a conversation with your date. You must be the COVID vaccine because I need you in me. Is it true that you were born with this cuteness, or did you have to work hard to achieve it? Because he never met you. Of course, you want to bowl them over with your sexy and sassy tongue technology. 3. If you were a chicken, you would be impeccable. If you really want your pick up lines to work, then you gotta choose the right moment to do so. That mask enhances the natural beauty of your eyes. Does your crush often call you stupid playfully? But, if your partner and you are in the mood for something romantic and lovey-dovey, dont miss out on the pick-up lines listed down below! Repeat your number once! Cause youve got fine written all over you. I hope you understand that I am fully committed to this tinder romance. (She says yes I do) Oh fuck! Do you know the difference between you and the new iPhone? I think theres something wrong with my eye. Because your beauty is out of this world. As Head Of Content Operations, Harini sets the tone and editorial direction for StyleCraze to deliver engaging, interesting, and authentic content revolving around women's health, wellness, and beauty. Stop undressing me with your eyes! Whos there? "I'm not used to approaching strangers but your smile invited me to talk to you.". But who knows, depending on who you match with, self-deprecation could be the way to go. Do you go by the name Winter (or any season that is knocking the door)? It appears the tree is missing its angel. Below are some popular nicknames: People get excited when called adorable nicknames, and thats why we have provided you a list of some cute nicknames for anyone named Chloe: if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_1',142,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_2',142,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-box-4-0_1');.box-4-multi-142{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}These words suitably have the same rhyming sound with Chloe and could serve as a nickname: Since the name starts with a consonant letter, it is always easy to have a nickname coined from joining C to the initial letter of the persons middle name. Hi, Im writing a phone book, can I have your number? If you were a Transformer, youd be Optimus Fine. i got the name chlo-caine cause im an addict. Knock, knock. Do you wish to work? Because I really want you to leave Marx. You are not an apple, but I may bite your red cheeks. Can I feel you instead? Theyll have the same effect, right? By Elisa Cinelli My love for you is like diarrhea. Its too complicated. You must like bagels because youre the literal definition of bae goals. This opener lasted way too long, but 10 points for the respectful tone and actually setting an IRL date. Lets pretend to be carpenters! 4. Good thing I have life insurance because you make my heart stop. My one friend is more considerate about that stuff so he started calling me cloclonut. I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together. I cant tell if that was an earthquake or if you just seriously rocked my world. Because I cant take them off you. You dont need to have a key to unlock my keyhole. I didnt think Tinder was a good place until I met you. 9. This page is last updated on Jan 2, 2022. One of my nicknames is coco, BUT MY FRIENDS CALL ME COCOMEOLON JUST TO ANNOY ME AND I HATE IT SO FRICKIN MUCH. when my cousins were little they called me coco as they couldnt say my name yet and so thats always stuck aswell. I play travel softball and a new girl joined our team and her name is also Chloe so it gets really confusing sometimes, so one of my coaches started calling me C.C which is what I want everyone to call me but all my friends on my team have known me for 3+ years so they only know me as Chloe so that cant really happen. I think youre a haunted house. If the ocean was full of wine, then you shouldve been mine. 35 Amazing And Funny 70th Birthday Ideas T 35 Amazing And Funny 70th Birthday Ideas To Make It Memorable, Funny Jokes To Tell Your Friends And Make Them Laugh, 101 Nice Things To Say To A Friend To Make Her Feel Wonderful. My mom thinks Im gay, can you help me prove her right? Because you look like a rare gem to me. To swallow you, I dont need a spoonful of sugar. Snow. Do you wanna go back to your place and save me? So, here are some super lame and stupid pick up lines that your crush wont be able to resist and slam you with That was so stupid!. Im (your name). Because I feel irrational near you. Knock, knock. When you have kids, I am confused about who will get more kisses. Do you have a crush on a friend? You know, hottie, my lips cant just kiss themselves. Are you a broom because you have swept me off my feet? Is your last name Ford? Oh, never mind, it is just my heart taking off. Hi, Im Mr. Do you play Quidditch? Do you wanna start with dinner or go straight to dessert? Me who? If you were a fruit, youd be a fine-apple. Whos there? Do you want to pick up girls after introducing yourself and your name? Do-ya who? Sorry, I cant hold on anymore! Cause youre just my type. So, avoid trying too hard to impress someone, as that would eventually appear as cringey and corny even though that wasnt your intention. (Who?) "I'm rich and have a medium sized penis". my mom has always called me chloebelle, i think thats just so cute. 12. For your morning coffee, do you prefer a French Press or a Bialetti? Is your name Rudolph? 5. Because Im lost in your eyes. Or can I call you mine? Uranium is my favorite element on the periodic table because I adore the letter U. Something dropped. Is it made of BOYFRIEND material? Knock, knock. Call the CDC cause your smile is contagious! Wow! Your dress would look fantastic on my bedroom floor. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from the tree, but the best way to fall.is in love with me. Are you a rugby player? 10. Because I wanna be the one to kiss you in the morning. I think you've got something in your eye. Im not a dentist, but I bet I could give you a filling. Id like to learn more. Hey, my names Microsoft. If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together. I can make six inches disappear in a second. I am tired. Yes, you, the man of my dreams! Please let me show your picture to the scientists because I desperately wanna prove that angels do exist! 451. Are you straight? Theyd look better on my shoulders. If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing? Then here comes the next list with pick up lines that are sweeeeeet as honey mind you, you might give them diabetes! Lets play iPhone games! I have heard nothing lasts forever. Thereeee you are! I am glad I am wearing gloves because you are a bit too hot for me. Want to come over? If your heart is broken, come to me. My lap. Your lips look like they need a friend. Roses are red, my face is too, that only happens, when I am around you. Yes, my love, you read that right. Can I borrow a map because I keep getting lost in your eyes? Hey! I have an oral exam coming up, so can I practice with you? Im sure youre an archaeologist because I have got a bone for you to examine. So tie me down and hurt me, to show me that you like me. My Heart was a Lonely Hunter til I met you, girl. Hope. Ever heard of a Fineapple? 7. Are you wearing space pants? Im doin it and youre lovin it. You must be Jamaican, because youre Jamaican me crazy. Cause that ass is Gigante Aye girl, they call me Snow Day.. Is it okay if I borrow your phone? Coz you have tied my heart into a knot I cant untie. Id be in a higher tax bracket if I had a dollar for every time I thought of you. 3. Cause Yoda only one for me. Hello, my name is (your name) and you are stunning! Hi, Im (your name). You have the best smile Ive ever seen. Bad? Whos there? Whats the difference between your couch and me? Read our. She is a Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner from The Priority Academy and has over 17 years of experience in content writing and editing for online media. You must be Aquaman, because whenever I see you, I get wet. I think of you every time I see something beautiful. Do you want to be one of them? Cute pick-up lines can help you get past the awkwardness of meeting someone for the first time. Home Pick Up Lines Other Pick Up Lines 850+ Awesome Pick Up Lines to Level Up Your Flirting Game (the best list EVER! When they tell me they like Japanese food I ask them if they ever tried Shibari. I think I just stepped into E. M. Forsters novel, as any room with you in it is A Room with a View. Hi, My name's Jimmy, now I'll start lying. Because Im falling for you. Uyo are ucte. Cause I wanna spoon you all night. Would you like to peek at my hardcover? Cute pick-up lines can help you get past the awkwardness of meeting someone for the first time. Are you an exam? Here are our favorite French pick-up lines. From running through my mind all day. Hey, Im going for a stroll. Just wondering if your lips taste as good as they look, Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger? Me. Can I look inside your heart? Do you require a cooking partner? Our site uses cookies, please check our privacy policy. I have a feeling Joshi has heard a Mario joke once beforeand from the looks of it, it didnt end well. Do you mix concrete for a living? One of my friends told me girls hate oral. Please don't use this . You may have different comfort levels with different people and you must be mindful of that. Owl who? For more information, please see our Is my vagina crying or are you just sexy? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Hey, sexy! My love for you is undefined like a number when it is divided by a zero. (pointing towards your private area). What pick up lines girls like the most really boils down to the type of gal. Your sexiness is killing me! So, lets not waste time, and get full-on KINKY! I am sure 5-stars must have been jealous of you. Planets must be constantly orbiting around you because youre as bright as the sun. Zelda Pick Up Lines. Im willing to take the chance that a date with you will ruin me for everyone else. City boys got pickup lines. Can I blow your candle? My heart feels like swiss cheese without you its full of holes. Have you ever been to jail? Because youre SO precious! Is your name Oliver? You wont need either tonight, so dont worry about it. Only use this one sometimes. Ohh, same as mine! But now lets get some BIOLOGY! You can use it even after you've hugged them once, too - but don't use it too much, or it will lose impact. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Wire you still not in my phones contacts list? We Need to Talk About Kevin. I wouldnt cry if you were a tear in my eye because Id be afraid of losing you. Enjoyyyyy!!! Because Ive been observing you for quite some time. Anyone who claims that Disneyland is the happiest place on the planet has obviously never stood next to you! Ill forgo my morning cereal in order to spoon you. [Why?] My fortune cookie advised me to be more direct in my communication. Want to prove him wrong? Knock, knock. 6. Netflix and chill what? Do you ever wear fishnets? Who do I blame when love is in the air and you want to take it to the room. Which would you rather have: makeup or a makeout? Would you hold it against me if I told you: you have a hot body? Iguana. 4. I believe in following my dreams So you lead the way. Candice. Are you glitter? Do you smoke pot? The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Solid Ventures, Inc. Snow who? I want to call my mother and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams. Cause youre looking Gouda! Can I take your picture? You gotta be a kidnapper you just abducted my heart! My tooth feels really sensitive. I just wanna tie you up and tell you all about how Twister is my favorite game. 14. I know where youd look the most beautiful in my arms. Have you had a chance to try KFCs Longer burger? . When will I get to the part where you give me your phone number? Because my heart is flying. Im not sure if asking you out makes me brave or if its because Im tired of settling for less. Are you related to Yoda? The sparkle in your eyes is so bright; the sun must be jealous. Whos there? Whos there? Of course, you can get creative and tweak the ones given above to make them more relatable. Pick Up Lines. Then heres a list of some really good pick up lines that you would want to keep up your sleeve. Knock, knock. Youre in the bone zone, baby, so be careful! Whats it gonna take to get India pants? 6. I used to get up in the middle of the night for a cup of cow milk when I was younger. Can I crash at your place tonight? My life without you is pointless like a pen without ink. Adore who? Hear me out: They may seem cringe-worthy at the moment, but trust me, what the good lists cant teach you, these bad lists will. I am asking you because whenever I glance at you, everyone else disappears. If youre looking for a creative way to connect with your crush/partner, then these pick up lines can be a great start and make your conversation interesting! I will let nothing but latex stand between our love. If you were a vegetable, I bet you would be cute-cumber. Haaash you must be really turned on even I am. A must-read if you're a fan of the Zelda game series. Tinder isnt just a hookup app. You should call life alert because Ive fallen and am unable to rise. Check out these related baby name lists for even more options: Social Security Administration. We have so much in common! 8. You got 50 percent off? If you win, I will take you out. Because without you, Im only ://. mind. You remind me of a library book, and I love checking you out. Perhaps, there is someone out there who would appreciate your sense of humor and be happy that you are interested in them. I enjoy taking advantage of freebies, and if youre free, Ill take you out. When in doubt, try something like: Of all your curves, your smile is my favorite, which is just corny enough without being over the top. Katina Tarver is a life coach, who has received her MA degree in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling, and a BS degree in Psychology. I must be a beaver because I am dying for your wood. Cause you just gave me a foot-long. Are you a squirrel? Have you tried the longer burger at KFC yet? You turn around just as I catch my breath and make me lose it all over again. It might be difficult because youll certainly melt his heart as well. See you tonight? Past threads: Because your ass is outta control! You are so sweet, you can put Dairy Milk out of business. Chlorine and chloroplast also share this etymological feature. Because a political uprising is brewing in my pants. Is your name winter? Is your name Waldo? I bet stoplights turn red every time you pass by. Have you ever purchased a vibrator before? I have 70 ways to make you happy, ask me how? I know we have chemistry together. Kiss me! You know, your smile has been lighting up the room all night, and I just had to come and say hello. Are you jelly, because jam doesnt shake like that. Oh never mind, it's just a sparkle. You shouldnt wear makeup. Do you believe in God? To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Were your parents aliens? I lost my teddy bear, can I hold you instead? 4. Even if youre not, you will be after checking out the most perverted one-liners and pick-up lines that I have listed out for you! I cant take them off of you. READ THIS NEXT: 106 Tinder Pick-Up Lines That Will Definitely Get You a Date. Im in the mood for pizza. Right! Well, maybe you just rocked my world! (He definitely. https://www.reddit.com/r/pickuplines/comments/a96n7t/pick_up_lines_by_name_megathread/, https://www.reddit.com/r/pickuplines/comments/drumqj/pick_up_lines_by_name_megathread/, Girl you know what rhymes with Anmol? One night I looked up at the stars and thought, Wow, how beautiful. But now that Im looking at you, nothing else can compare. Do you like Kelloggs? Are you sitting on the F5 key? Other times, pickup lines are our way of satirizing or making light of the bumbling awkwardness of first connections. What are the two things you wish for, other than me being yours? Because you are taking my breath away. Its great to have a secret crush but if you want to take the next step, youll need these funny and flirtatious pick up lines. and take a dip in your sauce. Cause in a minute youre gonna be Oliver this dick. What do you do to make it so infectious? Are you a library? Because I like you a latte! So how do lesbians have sex? I couldve called heaven and asked for an angel, but I was hoping youre a slut instead. So why wait, when I have got for you the greatest compilation of cute pick-up lines that will melt your heart in seconds! My cell phone isnt working properly. I dont mean to scare you, but the more I fall in love with someone, the cornier I become. 7. 8. Boyfriend material. Cause we Mermaid for each other. Ahhh Im guessing your crush is a stickler for details? Cause you look like my happy ever after. Are you a taser? You came in hot and left me drenched. So go ahead, and enjoyyyyyy! Use them whenever the situation allows! Youre everything that Ive ever dreamt of and SO MUCH MORE. A sweet pick up line that will make the girl in question smile. Wake me up, before you Chloe Chloe. I love your fabric softener. Google can return millions of results in under 1 second, but it took me a lifetime to find you. 13. What are your other two wishes? 1 Chloe was a top 1,000 name from 1880, the earliest year the Social Security Administration has data available, through 1943. Are you electricity because you give shocks to my heart all day. Most nicknames are gotten from shortening the name itself. deck mud vs sand topping mix, behavioral health case manager salary florida,