In order to keep their relationship healthy, a Pisces man and a Libra woman will need to make themselves deal with issues as they come up. McKenzie Jean-Philippe Editorial Assistant McKenzie Jean-Philippe is the editorial assistant at OprahMag.com covering pop culture, TV, movies, celebrity, and lifestyle. They will always feel affection and compassion for each other, even when distance, obstacles, conflict, or other people keep them away. The horoscope gives the Libra-Pisces bond a relatively good love compatibility. 1. Kelly and Mark are total lovebirds that give us relationship envy! The Libra-Pisces couple must base their bond on the same components that a good friendship would have: companionship, sharing moments together, joy. However, their relationship has the tendency to go south really quickly. She tends to lean more toward the real and practical side of things, while he keeps to the imagination more, but he is amused to watch her try to balance the real versus the imaginative. While Libra is a cardinal sign, Pisces is a mutable sign. Her intelligence and way with words coupled with her charisma and tender romantic side lures Pisces man into her web of dreams and imaginations causing him to fall helplessly in love with her. These two are different in many ways, but they will be able to understand each other on an intuitive level. Required fields are marked *. Chances are we may have already had this conversation with you in our head so now that it officially happened we have to answer the question we already knew was coming. Pisces man and libra women. Here are 12 celebrity couples who produce astrology magic, and 12 that don't have lifelong love written in their fate. The two need to work on balancing their personalities to make sure that their marriage will work. They have a great relationship based on intellectual interests and since they're both Air signs, they're very compatible. I met him being friends with his older sister (2 years older than me, and a Leo). You will have an incredible connection, he will give you the world, but hide deep some of his feelings/problems.. and if you are someone like me that *feels* hes hiding something, not to worry you or w/e, will start a fight. But sometimes a Pisces man is lost in his unrealistic dreams that can hinder his success and also his love life. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Finally, the pleasant coexistence of a Pisces man and a Libra woman, combined with affectionate and less dominant characteristics, strengthens their relationship. Although these signs are not opposite to each other in the sign, reports Astromatcha, they're oppositional as people. The libra man appreciate a good time dating one that cancer man is rather quiet and a date. Pisces man and Libra woman has a very beautiful chemistry. Libra woman has a way of innately convincing others to go along with her reasoning and ideas. Libra and Pisces have all they need for a successful relationship. Ive been in love with a Pisces man for a year and cant seem to stray away. He normally does not allow himself to be so tightly bound to a relationship, but his connection with her is excessively intense on a spiritual level as well as on a physical level. They will have an intuitive understanding of one another, and their differences will serve to provide balance. Pisces can sometimes be too emotional for Libra. famous virgo man libra woman couples. Pleasure is the best and the bond seems unbreakable even from the distance. Therefore, Libra and Pisces can relate well and make great friends. Share a book, a sports activity, have adventures; always look for the novelty so that the spark is not extinguished. So you walk away you deserve better your worth so much girlfriend. A Pisces man and a Libra woman will be able to have a loving and tender relationship. This could lead to bitterness and resentment on one or both of their parts. This is a common bond that makes their relationship a wonderful adventure. , Damn girl I have the same pisces man Some people have aired skepticism about Priyanka and Nick's relationship. This will be extremely useful for a Pisces man. A Libra Woman perceives the emotions of others as if they were music. She's also been heavily involved in reforming the criminal justice system and revealed in 2019 that she's. She is also able to see the big picture and to coordinate the efforts of a team. 8 Pisces Man is influenced by Jupiter and Neptune and Libra Woman by Venus. Save. A teacher or mentor of the Libra woman could be an obstacle to some career plans. The nice part is that these zodiacs are quite romantic. Astrology Signs reports that they might also clash over their values, as the site explains: "This is a couple that will value all the same things until they discover that this simply isnt true. Libra, on the other hand, is more analytical and logical. It is better to have an uncomfortable conversation when necessary than to let the relationship be poisoned by unspoken feelings and disagreements. Both are romantic and sentimental. Unfortunately Libra-Pisces have certain characteristics that make them very different from each other. But sometimes those little annoying details, which at first seem insignificant, start to add up, and over time they can become really unbearable. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. One shuts down and the other one becomes loud and demanding, the site declares. They are not characteristics that can be changed from one day to the next;in fact some are inseparable from each sign. This means that they are mirror images to each other along the Cancer/Capricorn axis, which are the Solstice Points. Although a Virgo woman is not a prude, she is not as sexually open and free as a Pisces guy. With Venus at focus, they will both need to be loved and cherish those who know how to show it, hot to enjoy life, food and sex, and how to make their loved ones satisfied. This article is suuuuuuuper accurate regarding my relationship with my Pisces future hubby. It can cause a stressful relationship! She quickly grabs his attention, pull him into her world and wrap him tightly around her finger. Their love is filled with chirping birds in sky and lilies in the field. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I do love her so much, I will do anything for her but we kinda decided to take a pause or take it really slow for next 3 4 months, because I cant fulfill her reality needs and I just suffocate her emotionally because I am too sentimental and dreamy, and its unhealthy for us. The Pisces woman adores and supports all the dreams of her Pisces man while the he keeps up her spirits and takes good care of her mood swings. It could even put their relationship in danger. He gives peace and security to his woman and always avoids all possible arguments. Virgo, on the other hand, is steady and can provide the right kind of support to Gemini. 75% Pisces & Scorpio Shared Activities Another potential match for a Pisces guy is a Virgo woman. My Pisces man has been my knight in shining armour for almost 34 years now. But libra women do not run on feelings we run on logic . He adds that they're sensitive and emotional while being able to connect with each other on a deep and psychic level because they're intuitive. It's easy to see how they can battle with trying to catch up to each other or pull each other back. The Libra-Pisces couple must base their bond on the same components that a good friendship would have: companionship, sharing moments together, joy. He is naturally attracted to the Libra woman, but if she becomes bossy and demanding it could lead to bond problems. A Libra man Pisces woman combo is an unusual one, but that just makes it all the more interesting if they can make it work. 90% Compatibility Score: Friendship As companions, Aries and Libra make a fantastic match. Pisces needs some space and solitude in order to work things out inside, while Libras first instinct is to talk things through. Pisces are often very intuitive and can be great at picking up on the feelings of others. We said our good byes passionately, I still loved him of course and I told him but he never said it back. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. They both battle to communicate, with both signs wanting to speak only when necessary. Sparks are sure to fly- although we already knew that from watching this pair! Have no actual experience in this particular case. Interestingly, Aries and Libra are known as the couple of the signs, according to Astrology Signs, and this is because they're each other's seventh house - and that's the house of relationships! A month and a half later he writes me a love letter that he loves me with all his heart so I reach out and were going to for reals make it work. Meghan Markle (Leo) + Prince Harry (Virgo) "This is one of the most private and devotional astrological pairings. He never completely divulges himself to her and this irritates her and angers her causing troubles in the relationship. Can someone help me? Pete Davidson is a Scorpio; Ariana Grande is a Cancer. Prince Harry is a Virgo with Venus in Libra and Meghan is a Leo with Mars in . Simone Biles is a champion for mental health and wellness, on top of being a phenomenal gymnast. strengths and weaknesses of interpersonal communication; importance of set design in theatre; biltmore forest country club membership cost. Pisces, on the other hand, delights Libra to the point of insanity. You avoid a woman who is a drama-queen. Complication is the name of the game for Chris and Dakota. This married couple is sometimes seen giving each other PDA, but they're not really a good match when it comes to their stars. Luckily for him, she is quite patient. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. On the other hand, Gemini walks on air, loves chaos, and wants variety. It took him a while to trust, testing me oh so often. So I broke up with him, blocked him on everything. Look at the celebrity love life of Kelly Ripa, an Aries, and Mark Consuelos, a Libra. While it's true they can easily go with the flow it's also true that they can't seem to make a straight decision. February 7th, 2019. Having to say that the article is 95% spot on, both of us have manage to overcome our nature flaws and compromise to make sure we have more peace between us. Together their sexual abilities are unmatched to most. We talk most days and sometimes meet for sex and its always passionate , tender and in some ways maybe even loving but we never cuddle or share a goodbye kiss after and although we chat and have a laugh together in public we never show physical affection in presence of friends or family ,in fact the true nature of our friendship is a closely guarded secret . The Lion and the Twins share an innate playfulness, curiosity . comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment Other values may differ, but Pisces and Libra can unite under the idea that love should be sacred. This makes for an uncomfortable union. I would love to keep this guy around Ive never been with someone like him, its fun, its challenging, it has changed my life honestly. Unfortunately, Pisces excels at showing thanks, which can cause Libra to feel neglected, resulting in a schism. You can totally expect fireworks between the two of these stars! Your heart and mind will tell you the final decision. What Libra values is not the same as what Pisces values. Eatontown, NJ 07724, As a working team, these two will be relatively free of difficulties that come from ego or power struggles. So they're definitely on common ground here. They're five signs away from each other, which means they have nothing much in common in an astrological sense and are considered to be one of the least compatible pairings. understand how to go about my life in a methodical way like logical decisions, planning, money mgmt, etc. Because of this, she will be intrigued by a Pisces man. While the Pisces man is a charmer and can sweep any woman off her feet, a Virgo woman is a brilliant person who is very charming. Pisces man also possesses the quality of compassion, but he will benefit from the practicality she owns. We have had an intimate relationship for half of our friendship but I feel like thats all he wants from me. It was amazing but honestly felt too good to be true, I was skeptical. Pisces' heart is soft and kind, and Aries can be kind of blunt; they also have a tendency to speak without taking into consideration another person's feelings. Aquarius is the visionary and can't seem to understand Taurus's need for a stable life.