I call on the name of the Lord Jesus to be delivered of these spirits, in accordance with Our Lords many promises. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray for the healing of (the chest, lung, heart area) and also for the healing of my emotions, and ask to be made sensitive to the Holy Spirit of God. Satan, it Close now my psychic abilities which I have obtained through the power of demons. (Ps 41:3), turn not away thy face from me. O divine Mother, send us your angels and archangels to defend us, to watch over us. I renounce the secret passwords, DEMOLAY-HIRUM ABIFF, FREDERICK OF PRUSSIA, MICHA, MACHA, BEALIM, and ADONAI and all they mean. Pray it for bishops and for priests charged with the care of souls. Thank you for the healing we have seen and experienced today. Indulgenced prayer. God, our Lord, king of ages, all-powerful and almighty, You who made everything and who transforms everything simply by Your will; You who in Babylon changed into dew the seven-times-hotter furnace and protected and saved three holy children; You are the doctor and physician of our souls. For their adult children, they are invoking God to heal and liberate them.]. I renounce and rebuke Satan and every spiritual power of his affecting me and my family. Making a plunging movement with the cross towards the heart, the top of the head or the general area of the physical ailment, trace a cross in the area of contact, using any or all of these or other suitable words. Command the evil and impure spirits and demons to depart from the soul and body ofN.your servant(handmaid)and not to remain nor hide in him(her). 5. All. Realize that any session of talking to God will cause the enemy to try to retaliate. Prayer is not only needed to bring God's plan into your life but to maintain it because you have an enemy that fights God's plan for your life. I ask our Blessed Mother and all the Saints of Heaven to intercede with me as I beseech You: hear the humble prayers of N. and, in accordance with your most holy will, grant N. the Healing and Peace only You can bring. 3. We beg You to hear us. If it can be burned, then burn it. in all of these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us (Romans 8:37). 8:36). God, Our Lord, King of Ages, All powerful and Almighty, You Who made everything and who transformed everything simply by Your Will. God the Father, I ask humbly for the blood of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and my Savior, to cleanse me from all these sins I have confessed and renounced, to cleanse my spirit, my soul, my mind, my emotions and every part of my body which has been affected by these sins. God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth, I come to Thee in the name of Jesus Christ Thy Son. We beseech You to make powerless, banish, and drive out every diabolic power, presence, and machination; every evil influence, malefice, or evil eye and all evil actions aimed against Your servant[persons] and in this place ..[places] where there is envy and malice, give us an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory and charity. O Heavenly King, Consoler, Spirit of Truth, present in all places and filling all things, the Treasury of Blessings, and the Giver of Life, come and dwell in us, cleanse us of all stain and save our souls, O good one. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and always and forever and ever. I ask Father that you would block, bind, rebuke and render impotent any assault of the evil one from them in any way. You are the doctor and the physician of our souls. You who came down from the Fathers bosom and, through the holy inexpressible, immaculate and adorable Incarnation from the Virgin, appeared ineffably in the world to save it and cast the devil down from heaven in Your authoritative power and showed the devil to be an outcast to every man. We ask You this through the intercession of our most blessed, glorious Lady, Mary ever Virgin, Mother of God, of the most splendid archangels, and all your saints. Breaking the Spirit of Death, Offer a prayer such as this: Any spirits of death or anything connected with death, anything associated with the abortion, miscarriage, contraceptive use, etc., you and all of your companion spirits, I bind you separately and individually in the Blood of Christ and break all seals, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I soak my family, my relations, my house, my work, my food, my money, my friends and. Heal the divisions in our family; may those family members who are estranged from each other be reconciled in forgiveness and love. I, N_____, a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before. O Jesus, Good Shepherd of Your sheep, deliver me not to the revolt of the serpent and leave me not to the will of Satan, for the seed of corruption is in me. Have mercy on us, Lord have mercy on us. Anoint us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and refresh our body, soul, and spirit, and may the sign of Your holy cross drive away all evil spirits from us. I renounce the Mark Lodge and the mark in the form of squares and angles, which marks the person for life. Deliver me from all the wiles of the Enemy, that I may not anger God by any sin. The demons do not operate like human beings, do not have any redemptive qualities nor compassion, and do not play fair at all. Preserve us against the dark slumber of sin and against any impure satisfaction that roams around the darkness of night; quiet the assaults of our passions, arrest the darts that the Evil One insidiously throws at us. I ask Jesus, the Son of the living God, to pour His shed Blood over every aspect of my life for my protection. I believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten not made, one in Being with the Father. Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, St. Nicholas, St. Dominic,NN. I renounce the insecurity, the love of position and power, the love of money, avarice or greed, and the pride which would have led my ancestors into Masonry. Pray for me, O Immaculate Virgin Mary Mother of God, Saints Joseph, Nicholas, Dominic, Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, and Sts. Travel with those who travel by land and air. They lead the people in prayer. We beg You to hear us. Thanks pastor. (Sprinkle the room with holy water for blessing.). Anyone who has cursed me (us), I (we) now bless. I also ask our Lord to free those former partners from any evil caused by these relationships. Lord, have Mercy. Come let us worship Christ, our King and our God, and bow down before Him. To those who serve and are merciful to us, grant forgiveness of sins. With the sword of St. Michael, the sword of Our Lady and the sword of Our Lords Cross, I sever and break any and all ties, bonds and attachments I have in my heart (mind) or thatN.has to me in his (her) heart (mind). 3) In the case of praying these prayers for others who are not under their direct authority, we recommend the faithful adjust the prayers so that they are directed to God, thus making it a deprecatory prayer. God of Heaven and earth, God of the Angels and Archangels, God of the Patriarchs and Prophets, God of the Apostles and martyrs, God of confessors and virgins, God Who have power to bestow life after death and rest after toil; for there is no other God than You, nor can there be another true God beside You, the Creator of all things visible and invisible, Whose Kingdom is without end; we humbly entreat Your glorious Majesty to deliver us[and . At the discretion of the deacon, the afflicted person may explicitly reject any types or names of demons or related curses or sinful behaviors or give voice to any necessary forgiveness. With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified. Grant me peaceful and undisturbed sleep. The most dangerous type of warfare is binding and loosing but this script is imperative for all sessions. 10. I rejoice that the Catholic Church teaches that I cannot do a single thing to earn my salvation without the grace of God which comes through the Cross of Calvary. Anoint us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and refresh our body, soul, and spirit, and may the sign of Your holy cross drive away all evil spirits from us. Blessed Virgin, we ask thee to offer the Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of thy Son to God the Father in reparation for the sins of those ancestors who may have introduced any evil spirits into my generational line, as well as any subsequent sins that may have resulted from the evil spirits affecting those of the generational line. O Lord, Our God, in Your goodness and love for mankind, forgive me all the sins I have committed today in word, deed, or thought. Divine Father, innite goodness poured out on all peoples, may You be known, honored, and loved by all men! Enlighten my mind with the light of understanding of Your holy Gospel. Cleanse them with your precious blood and drive from them any satanic influence. Still the commotions of our flesh, and calm all earthly and worldly feelings within us. In the name of Jesus, I nullify each and every claim or rights demons may assert to have over me due to any magical images, symbols or scripts incorporated into the tattoo. In the name of Jesus Christ leave them now. We beseech Thee to show Thy great glory and power over them and Thy great generosity to me, Thine unworthy creature, by answering all that I have asked of Thee. (Jn. Let all the world proclaim Your Fatherly Goodness and Your Divine Mercy! Christ to protectN.today. It makes a huge difference. As I now interiorly relinquish what belongs to me exteriorly into thy hands, I entrust to thee the protection of those exterior goods against the evil one, so that, knowing that they now belong to thee, he cannot touch them. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. That You help Your Church to serve You in security and freedom. Amen. I renounce every evil spirit associated with Masonry and Witchcraft and all other sins, and I command in the name of Jesus Christ and by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary for Satan and every evil spirit to be bound and to leave me now, touching or harming no one, and go to the place appointed for you by the Lord Jesus, never to return to me or my family. If it be opportune, all participants should now be invited to sincerely carry out in faith the following actions: (1) Symbolically remove the blindfold (hoodwink) and give it to the Lord for disposal; (2) In the same way, symbolically remove the veil of mourning; (3) Symbolically cut and remove the noose from around the neck, gather it up with the cable tow running down the body and give it all to the Lord for His disposal; (4) Renounce the false Freemasonry marriage covenant, removing from the 4th finger of the right hand the ring of this false marriage covenant, giving it to the Lord to dispose of it; (5) Symbolically remove the chains and bondages of Freemasonry from your body; (6) Symbolically remove all Freemasonry regalia and armor, especially the Apron; (7) Invite participants to repent of and seek forgiveness for having walked on all unholy ground, including Freemasonry lodges and temples, including any Mormon or any other occultic/Masonic organizations. Father, I (we) now place my (our) enemies into Your hands. Rise not in anger against us, remember not our transgressions, but in the depth of Your mercy look upon us even now and save us from our enemies; for You are our God and we are Your people, we are all the work of Your hands and we constantly call upon Your name. O God,+absolve, remit, and pardon my voluntary and involuntary sins, in word and deed, known and unknown, by day and by night, in mind and thought; forgive us all, in Your goodness and love for mankind. 2. For this intention, and uniting myself to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You all my prayers, my sacrices and mortifications, all my actions, and greater faithfulness to my duties. Matthew 16:19 KJV. I honor my earthly father and mother and all of my ancestors of flesh and blood, and of the spirit by adoption and godparents, but I utterly turn away from and renounce all their sins. I (We) praise Your Holy Name and worship You and Love You. If the individual manifests to the extent that a demonic presence and voice comes forward, then that person should be referred to an exorcist. Since you are the Mother of God who is the Lover of Mankind, have mercy, have compassion on me a sinner and a prodigal son (daughter.) Change). Jesus, free me! The enemy will tell that person that you're free. You, who spoke from your Cross and the curtain of the temple was torn in two, and the rocks were split and the tombs were opened and those who were dead from the ages were raised up. Mary, surround him (her) (me) with thy mantle, blocking any retaliating spirits from having any authority over him (her) (me). Shoot out your arrows of vengeance and draw out your spears for battle. Turn then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us, and after this exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. I renounce all anger, hatred, murderous thoughts, revenge, retaliation, spiritual apathy, false religion, all unbelief, especially unbelief in the Roman Catholic Church, which is the only divinely established means of salvation. I renounce and forsake the oaths taken and the curses involved in the Royal Master Degree of the York Rite; the Select Master Degree with its penalty to have my hands chopped off to the stumps, and to have my eyes plucked out from their sockets, and to have my body quartered and thrown among the rubbish of the Temple. any retaliation, any transfer of spirits that is trying to come against me, my family . Deacon. I bindN.today to the virtue of Heaven, in light of Sun, in brightness of Snow, in splendor of Fire, in speed of Lightning, in swiftness of Wind, in depth of Sea, in stability of Earth, in compactness of Rock. I bind in the Blood of Jesus all of your hooks, lines and tentacles, your roots, attachments and attenuations and I command you in the Name of Jesus to remove them now completely and entirely: In the Name of Jesus, remove them now. Enlighten my mind with the light of understanding of Your holy Gospel. May the Holy Angels guard him/her/us and all our possessions, establishing a perimeter of protection around N., rendering him/her/us immune from any kind of demonic influence. Privacy & Cookies: This site uses cookies. INTRODUCTION A. Lord, adorable God, Holy King, Jesus Christ, guard me asleep by the Unwaning Light, Your Holy Spirit, by who You sanctified Your Disciples. You are the salvation of those who turn to You. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. At times severing the demons connection to the wall will help to begin the process of the wall coming down on the side of the person with the wall, (Ripperger, Deliverance Prayer for Use by the Laity, 40-41). If it is glass, break it up into pieces. I renounce the false secret name of God, JAHBULON, and declare total rejection of all worship of the false pagan gods, BUL or BAAL, and ON or OSIRIS. Lord Jesus Christ, Incarnate Son of God the Father, Thou who has chosen to enter into human history by being carried in the womb of Thy Blessed Mother Mary, grant I beseech You, that any demons that may have been introduced into my generational line by any one of my ancestors may be blocked from passing to the subsequent generations. Even if the leader or speaker does not bind backlash (although it is a good idea to teach them or remind them), you can always do it yourself for everyone present. Saint Michael the Archangel, we ask thee, and all our Guardian Angels, to protect and defend us in battle against Satan and the powers of darkness. That is why every intercessor needs to know the enemy. (3x), Quodcumque dixerit vobis, facite! See section at the end of this document entitled Potential Deliverance Prayers for the Afflicted Person to Recite for some of these prayers, e.g. If our ministry has tempted us to anger, impatience, or lust, cleanse us of those temptations and replace them with love, joy and peace. Prayer against retaliation online; In the prophecy of Amos, God rejects the worship offered to him by those who do not practice justice, until they make "justice flow like water and righteousness like an inexhaustible river" (5:24). May the blood and the water that flow from your side wash over me to purify me, deliver me, heal me. Burn all of these evils in hell, so that they will never again touch me or any other creature in the world. Lord Jesus, because Thou desirest that I be totally free from all occult bondages, I will burn all objects in my possession which connect me with all lodges and occultic organizations, including Masonry, Witchcraft and Mormonism, and all regalia, aprons, books of rituals, rings and other jewelry. (Thrice), I ask Jesus to bind any evil spirits associated with any and all evil curses, pacts, spells, seals, hexes, vexes, triggers, trances, vows, demonic blessings, or any other demonic bondages sent againstN.or myself, or any of our loved ones or any of our possessions, and I ask Thee to bind all evil spirits separately and individually and break all seals. All you saints of heaven, impede any retaliating spirit from influencing him (her). (Adapted from Fr Chadd Ripperger, Deliverance Prayers: For Use By The Laity, p. 39), IV. I wish every rpayer room had this posted so that it would be a reminder for everyone at the door before they leave. Strengthen, O Lord, the hedge of protection around me (each of us) and my (our) family. I renounce the unholy communion and especially of drinking from a human skull in many rites, especially as a mockery of the Holy Eucharist and Holy Communion. And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Enlighten my soul with the love of Your Cross. Deacons are ordained clerics and can pray In Persona Ecclesiae (in the person of the Church). We beg You to hear us. I renounce and utterly forsake The Great Architect of the Universe, who is revealed in this degree as Lucifer, and his false claim to be the universal fatherhood of God. Prayers Against Retaliation from The Power of Evil I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus Christ. I renounce the false resurrection of this degree because only Jesus Christ is the Resurrection and the Life! I renounce the cable tow noose around the neck, the fear of choking and also every spirit causing asthma, hay fever, emphysema or any other breathing difficulty. I renounce the Hoodwink blindfold and its effects on spirit, emotions and eyes, including all confusion, fear of the dark, fear of the light, and fear of sudden noises. O Lord, rebuke the devil! Fr. You who by Your word restored to life the daughter of the ruler of the synagogue and snatched the son of the widow out from the mouth of death and gave him whole and sound to his own mother. R.That You help Your Church to serve You in security and freedom. If any of us has been subjected to any curses, hexes, or spells, I beg Thee to declare these curses, hexes or spells null and void. God the Father humiliate the demons that have sought to steal Thy glory from Thee by oppressing Thy creatures. +O Lord, rebuke the devil! Yes, I believe that You are a Father to me at every moment of my life, and that I am Your child! And I (we) stop all communication of the enemy about my (our) intercession, in Jesus mighty name. I believe in a Threeness with confession of a Oneness, in the Creator of [the universe.] Keep them close to Thee, lest the Enemy prevail against them, so that they may never do anything in the slightest degree unworthy of their sublime vocation. I offer myself to you. I renounce and forsake the oaths taken and the curses involved in the York Rite Degrees of Masonry. So, cleanse us of any sadness, negativity, or despair that we may have picked up during the course of this ministry. Remember, O most compassionate God, that they are but weak and frail human beings. That's true but the subsequent legislation restricts the use of that prayer. I (we) plead the Blood of Jesus and place the hedge of protection around me (us) and all that pertains to me (us), all my (our) family and friends and all that pertains to them, in Jesus mighty name. (Thrice) Amen. Lord, deliver us. In the presence of all the heavenly court, I choose thee, O Mary, this day for my Mother and Mistress. O Eternal God, Who has redeemed the race of men from the captivity of the devil, deliver Your servant (handmaid)N.from all the working of unclean spirits. Jesus, Son of the Most High, I ask this in Your Glorious and Most Holy Name. O Blessed Mother of God, Open the portal of your deep mercy to us who put our trust in you, so that we may not be brought to confusion, but through You may be delivered from adversity; for You are the salvation of the Christian fold. Pray that the strongholds spoken of by John will be bound: "the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does" ( 1 John 2:16, NIV). I will not fear evil because Thou art with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of Peace, Father of all Ages. Scribd is the world's largest social reading and publishing site. The faithful sprinkle themselves, their room and bed with holy water. I bindN.today to the virtue of Christ's birth with His baptism, to the virtue of His crucifixion with His burial, to the virtue of His resurrection with His ascension, to the virtue of His coming to the Judgment of Doom. II. Download File Here. Teach me always to see Your love as my guide in every event of my life. And grant me, O Lord, to pass the sleep of this night in peace, that when I rise from my bed, I may please Your most Holy Name all the days of my life and conquer my flesh and the fleshless foes that war with me. Genesis 4:15 Verse Concepts So the Lord said to him, "Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold." Thank You for the healing we have seen and experienced today. I also ask that by the grace of Jesus Christ and by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary every cell in my body to come into divine order now, and to be healed and made whole as they were designed to, by my loving Creator, including restoring all chemical imbalances and neurological functions, controlling all cancerous cells, and reversing all degenerative diseases. Christ, who name causes hell to tremble. Lord Jesus Christ, in your love and mercy establish a perimeter of protection around, and ourselves and all our loved ones, those who pray for us and their loved ones. Prayer Against Retaliation https://saintalphonsa.com/prayer-against-retaliation/ In which case, the individual will want to use the prayers to lift curses, against generational curses, against Freemasonry curses or whatever is applicable. Mary, surround him (her) with thy mantle, blocking any retaliating spirits from having any authority over him (her). St. I ask that you sever each and every connection between the image and each and every demon who may have attached themselves to me as a result of the tattoo. Guidelines for Deliverance Prayers for the Laity. Please spread this news. I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. The afflicted person will recite these prayers. I will not fear evil because You are with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of peace, Father of all ages. (Ps 26:8-9), and look upon the Face of Thy Christ. In place of the Hail Marys (on the small beads):Jesus, have mercy on N.! Rather, it is an act of the will to let go of the hurt and to will the good of the other. (3x), Crux sacra sit mihi lux, non draco sit mihi dux. 1. **Optional deliverance prayer may be used: "Minor Exorcism of St. John Chrysostom" adapted for deacons. Strengthen us where we have felt weak and clothe us with Your light. But theres a kind of peace now after reading your message, I wasnt binding and loosing. Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael, St. Joseph, St. Nicholas, St. Dominic, andNN. He came for testimony, to testify to the light. Amen. I believe that You love me with an innite love! PRAYER POINTS 1. Have mercy on us. I now revoke all previous consent given by any of my ancestors or myself to be deceived. Knowing that I have received rights over all my exterior goods by the promulgation of the Natural Law by the Divine Author, I deliver and consecrate to thee, as thy slave, all of my exterior goods, past, present and future; I relinquish into thy hands, my Heavenly Mother, all rights over my exterior goods, including my health, finances, relationships, possessions, property, my job and my earthly success and I retain for myself no right of disposing the goods that come to me but leave to thee the entire and full right of disposing of all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God in time and in eternity. I take to myself the whole armor of God in accordance with Ephesians Chapter Six, and rejoice in its protection as Jesus surrounds me and fills me with His Holy Spirit. Calloway'sConsecration to St. Josephbook. +O Lord, rebuke the Devil! For to+You belong all glory, honor, adoration and majesty together with Your beginningless+Father and all-holy, good and life-giving+Spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. O divine Mother, send Thy holy angels to defend me and drive far away from me the cruel enemy. I renounce the mixing and mingling of truth and error, the mythology, fabrications and lies taught as truth, and the dishonesty by leaders as to the true understanding of the ritual, and the blasphemy of this degree of Freemasonry. Amen. May he keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every evil poison or malice invoked against us by corrupt and envious people. O Ruler of All, Word of the Father, Jesus Christ, You who are perfect, never in Your great mercy leave me, but ever abide in me, Your servant (handmaid). Amen. Yes, Lord our God, have compassion on Your image, and save Your servantN.from every threat coming from the spell, and protect him by raising him above all evil. I send you directly and immediately to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Give me the light, the grace, and the power of the Holy Spirit! In the name of Jesus Christ and by the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, I renounce the oaths taken and the curses involved in the First or Entered Apprentice Degree, especially their effects on the throat and tongue. Pray the following prayer over the item (If married, pray this together with your spouse if possible): Father in heaven, we ask You to bind and cast away from me (us) and my (our) entire family and all those who have come into contact with these materials any demonic entities that may have been attached to these materials. I renounce the ancient pagan teaching and symbolism of the Second Tracing Board. For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit he was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here:Cookie Policy, NEW: Catholic Daily Reflections Series Two, Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola, National Liturgical Calendars of the World.