[65] She confirmed that although she disliked Brown as a person, she admitted she liked Brown's music and added that she was influenced by her and Lil' Kim. Lil' Kim "Wake Me Up", "Remy Ma Drops Swaggering, Lil' Kim-Assisted 'Wake Me Up', "Listen: Remy Ma Exercises Her "Melanin Magic" With Chris Brown", "Remy Ma And A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Are In Good "Company", "Remy Ma Releases New Single and Video for "Company (Featuring A. Left - Brittney Taylor's black eye, Right - Remy Ma performs at the 2018 Essence Festival at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Saturday, July 7, 2018, in New Orleans. She said she was grateful that her husband was by her side during her grief. Theyve Had an Inappropriate Relationship For Months, How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn. Just breastfeeding around the clock, changing diapers, being an excellent wife and great cook, she wears so many many hats and Ive gained a whole new respect, he said. From a very young age, she was exposed to her familys drug addiction and was forced to take responsibility for her siblings. Now you know all about Remy Mas net worth, and how she achieved success; lets take a look at some of the success lessons we can learn from her: Dont ever feel like you have to be someone youre not. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. While she hasn't gone completely vegetarian, Remy Ma's plate is always full of fruits and vegetables with little to no meat. Ma and Universal parted ways, and she severed her associations with Joe and the Terror Squad. When she was released her career picked right back up where it left off and she has since begun collaborating with celebrities such as DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, and Yo Gotti. As of March 2023, Remy Mas net worth is $4 Million. On March 27, 2008, Smith was convicted of assault, illegal weapon possession and attempted coercion in connection with these charges. Rapper Remy Ma has two children, 20-year-old Jayson and 2-year-old Reminisce, and although they have a few things in . She appeared on their second and final album, True Story, released on July 27, 2004. She grew up in the Castle Hill Projects in the Bronx, New York, and was forced to care for her younger siblings Remeesha Blount and Kristin Devereaux due to drug usage in her family. Moreover, she has been nominated for threeGrammyawards and is one of the five female rappers to ever top theBillboard Hot 100 list. BET Awards, Best Female Hip-Hop Artist (2005)(2017), BET Hip-Hop Awards, Best Collab, Duo or Group (2016), Soul Train Music Awards, Rhythm & Bars Award (2016), Soul Train Music Awards, Best Collaboration (2016), Everything used to get under my skin, and now Ill just be like, Thats life Im so much more unbothered., Ill talk all this craziness in my music, but when I have your attention, and youre listening to me, Ill talk about what I want to talk about and what I think we need to address., When you go to prison, you dont feel like a superstar. Boyfriend / Spouse. [6], On February 13, 2007, Ma told Billboard that she was working on her second album, PunisHer, as well as a collaboration album as part of the all-female rap supergroup 3Sum, alongside female rappers Shawnna and Jacki-O. White? Speculation rose even more when Cardi joined Remy Ma on stage at Hot 97's Summer Jam 2017, in the midst of Remy's beef with the Minaj. Remy Ma's shoe size is 10 US (41 EU). Dawn Florio, her lawyer, was quoted as saying: She began performing in rap battles in high school and soon became recognized in her neighborhood for being one of the best. "I didn't shoot my friend!" Ma yelled to reporters . ", "We're going to have another child real soon," the rapper then announced, while Jordan joked in response, "A lot of quarantine babies are probably going to be born.". [38][39], On July 13, 2007, Smith turned herself in to New York City police in relation to a shooting early that morning outside a Manhattan delicatessen. Giorgia Stromeo Theres nothing more satisfying than when youre in a relationship with someone thats really one of your closest friends. | HMPRemy Ma (full name: Reminisce Mackie) (born Reminisce Smith; May 30, 1980), is a Grammy-nominated American rapper and m. Along with dropping a. Not many people can truthfully say that they are humble because people are always looking to beat each other at everything and compete at who has the nicest, most eccentric things. Remy Ma is not having an affair with anyone presently. The comment section was also flooded with congratulatory messages. "Let's be clear with that. Hot Remys debut album was Theres something about Remy and was released officially in 2006. Rmy martin XO The excellence of Cognac Fine Champagne Rmy Martin XO is the signature of our Cellar Master who with his expertise blends hundreds of eaux-de-vie. Remy Mas height is 1.78 m, which is equal to 5 ft 10 in. [44] At her sentencing, the judge noted her disregard for the victim following the shootingcommenting that the rapper rifled through the victim's purse looking for the alleged stolen money, as Barnes-Joseph sat seriously wounded in the car. Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Papoose Reveals He Is Retiring From Rap To 'Focus More On Family': 'I'm Done', 'Fantasy Island's Kiara Barnes Reveals How Ruby Is 'Deeply Connected' To Her Own Grandmother (Exclusive), Remy Ma & Lil' Kim's 'Wake Me Up' Video -- PICS, Ozzy & Sharon Osbournes Grandkids: Meet Their Grandchildren, Beautiful Nature-Inspired Baby Names Used By Celebrity Parents, Did Vanderpump Rules Tom Cheated on Ariana With Raquel? The shooting caused Barnes-Joseph to undergo several surgeries. During the time, she signed the rapper, Fat Joe under the record labels like SRC and Universal. Instagram module disabled. Remy accused Makeda of stealing one thousand dollars from her. Before she knew it, her mixtapes were being played in nightclubs and other venues in her area. ; Juelz Santana (2007) - Remy Ma is reported to have had an affair with rapper Juelz Santana before she started going out with her husband Papoose.The affair created a minor controversy as Juelz was also dating . She then shared the post to her actual feed, captioning it, "The Golden Child is here!!! Eve Was Told She Would Never Have Kids - Now She Is a Proud Mom of a Biracial Baby, Tika Sumpter Weds Co-star Husband after She 'Tamed His Ego' & Hid Her Pregnancy for 7 Months, Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Welcome Their 2nd Child Together despite Rumors That Their Relationship Was Platonic, Cameron Diaz Had Her Daughter at 47 After Nothing Worked Out - She Thought She Would Be a Mom of 2 by 21, Michelle Obama Felt Lost & Alone as She Could Not Conceive at 35 - She Described Having a Baby as Magical', James Van Der Beek Witnessed His Wifes 5 Miscarriages Before Welcoming 6th Child Into the Family, Jenna Bush Hager Proposed to Her Future Husband a Few Months after the Worst First Date - He Said No', Why Is Chris Pratt Receiving Backlash? Breast surgeries: everything you need to know! Remy Ma is one of the few successful female rappers in the industry. Her family, on the other hand, tells us that she resides in North Carolina. By Jeryl Lippe. Papoose, who earlier made a clarification about Remy Mas pregnancy, describes himself on Instagram as "father, husband, entrepreneur, artist, poet," and has two million followers on the popular image-sharing site. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. On February 7, 2006, Ma released her debut album There's Something About Remy: Based on a True Story, which was supported by the singles "Whuteva", "Conceited" and "Feels So Good". Recently, Remy Ma received an outpouring of praise as she showed off how she and her daughter traveled while following safety protocols amid the COVID-19 pandemic. [26][27][28] On June 12, 2018, Ma released "New Thang", with rapper French Montana, from the soundtrack for the film Uncle Drew. July 17, 2007. Whether it's her career or her figure, the rapper seems to live by the saying "no time off.". Remy Ma's Early Life and Career Beginnings Born on May 30, 1980 in the Bronx, New York, Remy Ma (Birth Name: Reminisce Smith) had a troubled childhood. 2016, BET Award for Best Collabo, Duo, or Group. We did it twice and we got one [embryo] the first time and then we got [another embryo] the second time. Remy Ma is no stranger to being a television star, but she's chartering new territory with her latest role. Part of Remy's own comeback story includes her venture into acting, including appearances on "Empire" and "Queen of the South." She now has three films in the pipeline, including "The Perfect. Answer: Gusteau. Sometime in late 2019 or 2020, I started the [IVF] process, and him here told the whole world that we were expecting already, but we werent. You look horrible, ya sound horrible. Ma was released from prison in 2014 after serving six years in prison. Rema Ma is married to Papoose (Shamele Mackie). Information on the past dates and hookups is regularly updated. [76] Minaj subsequently responded with the song "No Frauds",[77] in which she accused Ma of spreading falsehoods and made fun of Ma's poor record sales with Plata O Plomo. Toggle navigation what was joachim kroll childhood like. Remy Mas net worth is estimated to be $4 Million. Every now and then I have dreams about cheeseburgers," she told Hollywood Life. Remy experienced first-hand the consequences and terrors inflicted by her familysdrug habits. One of the best and most noteworthy characteristics that a person can have is modesty. 2. Instagram, dating, bio, Who is Brian J. She and Papoose renew their vows in an official ceremony in the finale. Located in North Carolina and founded in 2017, the Grammy-nominated rapper named her store after her famous 2005 track "Conceited (There's Something About Remy)". where does remy ma live now. Instagram, dating, bio, Horoscope: compatibility of the fire signs with the same element, Who is Brittany Dejesus? Hes my best friend, she said, explaining, I think that when you add a new life into it, it takes it to somewhere totally different, because we were both so invested in making sure that we had the best relationship possible, and now, we want to make sure that were the best parents possible that were instilling our great qualities her., As for Pap who also revealed hes retiring spitting bars after 2021 the Brave Thinker rapper said hes gained a whole new respect for his wife after seeing her raise their daughter. [40] Police sources indicate that Barnes-Joseph later identified Smith as the shooter. Remy Ma and Papoose have their hands full with their 'golden child,' 2-year-old Reminisce Mackenzie but, they're excited to give her a sibling very soon! "[55][56] Remy additionally revealed that a prize of over $200,000 was offered to whoever won the rap battle. Remy, on the other hand, wants to make something instead of following in his father's and brother's footsteps. Find a store nearby Find a bar nearby Find the best shops to buy online For the character from the Lilo & Stitch franchise or Cricket Green's best friend, see Remmy or Remy Remington, respectively. Theres Something About Remy: Based on a True Story. On Monday, Remy Ma denied shooting her friend Makeda Barnes-Joseph outside a New York nightspot on Saturday night. So now, I kind of know that the one other [embryo] that we have is a boy,' Remy revealed. We sell records [in New York]. The visual is titled "Remy Ma Presents Chrome 23 ' Queens Get The Money Card'" and features all of the ladies who are scheduled to face-off against one another on Sunday (Feb. 27) in New York City. Remy experienced first-hand the consequences and terrors inflicted by her family's drug habits. In the same year, she released the song, Wake Me Up with the rapper, Lil Kim. She was born on May 30, 1980 in Castle Hill, New York, United States. How much does Remy Ma weigh? Remy Ma performs at Summer Jam 2017. Remy Ma Is Recreating Her Narrative on TV One's 'Uncensored' - Essence Grammy-nominated Bronx-bred rapper Remy Ma talks about the false perception of her on ahead of her episode on. Search Clear search text . The rapper also gushed over his wife, admiring her strength and her courage throughout the process of labor and delivery. That's all I got to say. It was also around this time that Remy started realizing her love for poetry and rapping. I don't think she's a rapper, but . Thank you @papoosepapoose for making me the happiest wife on the planet #BlackLove #RemAndPap. Keywords: celebrity weight loss, weight loss, healthy diet, Remy Ma, Sign up for Yahoo Lifes daily newsletter, expressed her concerns about remaining healthy, New Mariah Carey Weight Loss Photos And How She Lost All The Weight, Kelly Clarkson Weight Loss Photos Including New Details On How She Did It, The 10 'Golden Rules' Of How To Lose Weight In A Healthy Way, Women who had ovarian cysts share their stories, A sugar replacement may be linked to heart attacks and strokes, but don't throw it out yet. Big Pun was the one who discovered her and launched her into the world of music after meeting her at a freestyle session and taking her under her wing as a mentor. -2017, opened Womens Clothing Store, Conceited in Raleigh. where does remy ma live nowbusiest sonic in america. [47], In February 2014, her husband Papoose confirmed that Smith should be released during July 2014. Tips and advice from our experts in the field for all the needs of readers. Instagram, dating, bio, What is a face lift and what to expect from this surgical procedure, Pupaphobia: trauma and fear of puppets and dolls, Who is Bruce Dern? RELATED: Kelly Clarkson Weight Loss Photos Including New Details On How She Did It. The judge originally ordered 13 years, which less than the maximum of 25 years. The NYPD released security camera images Sunday morning of the trio responsible for the robbery and shooting, which occurred at 2 p.m. on Feb. 19 inside the One Brooklyn Bay condominiums at 1501 . Ever since Nicki Minaj released her response diss track which accuses Remy Ma of getting plastic surgery, fans have been dying to see the before and . [Chorus: Fat Joe] I said my niggas don't dance. Her shoe size is 10 US. There's no point in waiting.". Meet Mark Sheppards wife, Who is Ed Quinns Wife? October 31, 2021, 12:06 pm, by Remy Ma posted a photo of herself looking slimmer than ever on her way to Teyana Taylor's album release party and some users just couldn't handle the fact that she became thinner naturally. She brought up by a family with a history of drug abuse and had to go through a lot of difficult experiences as she was forced to take care of her siblings while she was still very young. How about her height moreover her net worth?. On 30-5-1980 Remy Ma was born in New York City, New York. She has received best video award for the song all the way up, and her first song Lean Back received a Grammy award nomination. We just pull up our pants and, do the rockaway. Also Read: Colten Brewer Jerry Remy's Playing Career As of 2023, she has an estimated net worth of $4 million US. A lot of celebrities do not know what to do with their money anymore in 2022. What supplements should we really be taking? Prior to her marriage with Papoose, Remy dated rapper Juelz Santana from 2004 to 2005. She has remained true to her eating habits but that doesn't mean she doesn't crave junk food. She is the only member of the group Terror Squad. She was exposed to her family's drug abuse at an early age. Price: US $75.00 - US $125.00. [34] In 2021 Ma starred in the film 6:45, as the character Cassi. He said he had never been happier. Remy Ma is going to be a mama again! You will want to contact Remy Ma's publicist. Their single, "Lean Back", topped the Billboard Hot 100 for three weeks from August 21, 2004, garnered Ma her first Grammy nomination. Remy Ma was previously married to Papoose (2008). On November 28, rapper Papoose took to Instagram to share a new milestone. Martin. "I don't think she's a rapper," Remy said. March 16, 2021, 9:47 am, by Related To Philomena Remy, Jordan Remy, Jared Remy, Jenna Remy. Go Back to the Homepage / where does remy ma live now. HollywoodLife caught up with Remy and Papoose ahead of their new VH1 special, Love & Hip Hop: Its a Love Thing where theyll join other popular reality couples from the franchise to reminisce about some of theirfavoritemoments from the hit show, as well as look back on their respective romances! She was released from prison in 2015 approximately. June 3, 2022 . An incident in 2007 saw her arrested and sentenced to jail for eight years after she was involved in a shooting crime. I always thought that she was impatient, but she showed me that she has patience., Remy added, Weve been married this year makes 13 years and Im still learning things about him. On December 14, 2018, they welcomed their baby girl. At the time of the arrest, she was still on parole from a 2007 shooting. He entered the 2020s focused on his Instagram Live show and publicly pondering retirement, but with a . [3] She was forced to take care of her younger brothers and sisters at a young age and retreated from her home life issues by writing poetry. setlist.fm Add Setlist. The tv-personality & musician is married to Papoose, her starsign is Gemini and she is now 42 years of age. She wanted women not to lose hope that someday, they will have a child too. Weight. Caught Smoking: These Are The 60 Most Shocking Celebrity Smokers, These 50 Celebrity Tattoos Went Horribly Wrong, Top 60 Celebrities Without Makeup (Before & After), 40 Whopping Homes & Cars Of Celebrities That Will Amaze You, Top 55 of Worlds Richest Actors Current Net Worth, Top 60 Craziest Tattoos Of Celebrities in 2023, Top 15 Highest-Paid Soccer Players Of All-Time Revealed (2023). Includes Address (8) Phone (7) See Results. Also known as Jerry Remy, G Remy. The mother of two served just under seven years of her sentence, and was released in 2014. It really humbles you as a person., People are always jumping at whats new whos the next person, whos the hottest thing, or whatever so to be able to grasp the attention of everybody is difficult., I couldnt tell you what was my last performance before I was incarcerated. Remy has also met numerous TV appearances which include 2016- Inside the Label, 2017- Merry Mackie Holiday: Special,2018- Queen of the South, Angela Ryes Midterm Election, and Meet The Mackies. Zahir McGhee, the creator of the primetime show, announced the news on Thursday (Nov. 18) via Twitter . With tee's dawning her famous. She maintained that the shooting was an accident. Since her debut, Remy has gotten the opportunity to collaborate with several successful people in her industry including Yo Gotti, After being discovered she was first featured on Big Puns album, and continued to be mentored by Big Pun until his death in 2000. [8], While incarcerated, she released the mixtapes The BX Files, Shesus Khryst and Blasremy. [66], Disagreements between Nicki Minaj and Ma originated in 2007, when Ma took note of Minaj's freestyle record, nicknamed "Dirty Money", from her mixtape Playtime Is Over (2007). Remy is a young mouse with a nose for high quality food. 10m Followers, 934 Following, 1,077 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Remy Ma (@remyma) Cutta. Chrome 23 is a rap battle league for women founded by Hip Hop Mega Star Remy Ma, supporting women, ran by women to push the culture forward equally! If he looks forward to anything during the holiday season it's his momma Irene 's mac and cheese which she plans on delivering for their Christmas dinner. by She is a nominee of the Grammy award that has over the years topped the billboard 100 chart. She is married to Papoose, an American rapper and songwriter, Shamele Mackie. She is one of only four multiple winners of the BET Award for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, which she won in 2005 and 2017. Perhaps you know a thing or two about Remy Ma, however, how well do you know about Remy Ma? LyricisEM (Remix) - Single [feat. I only do like seafood here and there. Well, first I did a juicing thing and cleansed everything, and then I stopped eating meat, she told Wendy Williams on The Wendy Williams Show in November. The "Love & Hip Hop New York" star, 38, was arrested and charged with assault after turning herself in Wednesday, the New York Police Department . For instance, how old is she? The couple appears to have bounced back following the controversies that rocked their lives in the past. After this, she was further mentored by Fat Joe which eventually led to her being signed on by his record label SRC. 2. Though it was heartbreaking to lose a child, Remy Ma used her painful experience to advocate for other women who struggled with fertility issues. For rappers Remy Ma and Papoose, when it rains blessings, it pours. In 2011, Ma's music was featured and discussed in the documentary Black Lifestyle in Japan, where she was praised for her style and listed as one of the most frequently listened to hip-hop musicians in Japan, among younger women.[9]. Behold, Remy Ma weight loss photos! Remy Ma has not been previously engaged. Lo and behold, this is our Top 60 of celebrities that have been caught smoking or, Celebrities dont always wear makeup anymore. It was so fun and so refreshing to film with other couples some, I think were in Atlanta, LA and we were the only ones in the Tri-state area and there was a snowstorm, Remy recalled about the day they filmed the VH1 special. It'll even be better. We Takin' Over (feat. Veronika Belenkaya, Warren Woodberry Jr, Dorian Block, and Robert F. Moore, Last edited on 28 February 2023, at 00:25, There's Something About Remy: Based on a True Story, Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for Women, "Watch Remy Ma Reignite Nicki Minaj Feud at BET Awards 2017", "Remy Ma & Papoose to Join the Cast of 'Love & Hip-Hop: New York', "Remy Ma Talks Love and Motherhood [Interview]", "Remy Ma Gets Real, Preps Two New Albums", "Remy Ma Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison; Jailhouse Wedding To Papoose Called Off", "Remy Ma and Papoose Are Joining the Cast of 'Love & Hip-Hop', "Relativity Nabs Pablo Escobar Script 'Silver or Lead', "Fat Joe and Remy Ma Reveal Joint Album Title", "Fat Joe, Remy Ma And French Montana Are "All The Way Up", "Remy Ma and Fat Joe's 2017 Grammy Nominations for 'All the Way Up', "Nicki Minaj Makes Fun of Fat Joe and Remy Ma's 'Plata O Plomo' Album Sales", "The Numbers Are In! Understandably, Remy was not having it and clapped back. Remy Ma shed weight by eating clean but haters are accusing her of undergoing weight loss surgery instead of putting in work. Remy makes her first appearance in an episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: After Party Live!, where she announces that she is joining the main cast of Love & Hip Hop: New York in season six. Growing up in the Castle Hill. Smith then exited the vehicle, jumped into a waiting car and drove off, leaving Barnes-Joseph bleeding in the front seat. In addition, you can find interesting insights on issues such as wellness, sex, and the latest trends. In the record, Minaj recites: "Tell that bitch with the crown to run it like Chris Brown/she won three rounds, I'ma need a hundred thou/like 'Chinatown' bitches better bow down/oh you ain't know, betcha bitches know . [67] In the record, Minaj recites: "Tell that bitch with the crown to run it like Chris Brown/she won three rounds, I'ma need a hundred thou/like 'Chinatown' bitches better bow down/oh you ain't know, betcha bitches know now/fuck I got a gun let her know that I'm the one". [1] Ma is the recipient of two Vibe Awards, two Source Awards, and has been nominated for four Grammy Awards. This article is about the character from Ratatouille. I can tell you everything I ate for the past week. She often expressed her concerns about remaining healthy along the way. In 2017, Foxy released a new single called "Breaks Over", a diss track aimed at Remy. Since her career had to be put on hold for a few years, Remy Mas net worth is approximately $4 Million but will continue to earn more as she has returned to the music industry and is furthering her career once again. Discover XO shop XO world of Rmy martin Discover more Do you want to enjoy Rmy Martin Cognac? Here are some of the best highlights of Remy Mas career: Everything used to get under my skin, and now Ill just be like, Thats life Im so much more unbothered. Remy Ma, Ill talk all this craziness in my music, but when I have your attention, and youre listening to me, Ill talk about what I want to talk about and what I think we need to address. Remy Ma, When you go to prison, you dont feel like a superstar. In 2019, Remy Ma was arrested on charges of punching a reality show castmate in New York. A rep for the star told Page Six that Remy was unexpectedly admitted to the hospital on Dec. 18, 2018, where she received a "blood transfusion due to childbirth complication.". If it walk like somethin', talk like somethin', act like somethin', then it is somethin'. To inform the editorial staff of any error in the use of confidential material, write to us at [emailprotected] : we will take care of the removal of the material that infringes the rights of third parties. Similarly, she has 430.8 k followers on Twitter and 8.4 million followers on Instagram. Honesty makes her seem like a more honest and appealing person. 50 Celebrities That Were Caught On Tape Without Makeup On! She started from the very bottom, and now she is on top solely because of her determination and effort, she is an inspiration to people who are in desperate situations. Remy Ma house: Where does Remy Ma live with Papoose? Some of her albums along with the year, recording label and US billboard ranking is-. Though, she is 1.78 m tall, she weighs about 58 kg. Hustle, Couture, Casey Jay, Yodhi G., O'fficial, 40 Bars, QB, and Pristavia each deliver bars before Remy brings the track home. If it were not for her imprisonment, she would already have made major milestones. [75] A week later, in an interview hosted by BuzzFeed, Ma stated that she had second thoughts about releasing the diss track and commented on the difficulties of being a woman in the music industry. Her YouTube channel has an estimated earning of $99k US. In 2007, Barnes-Joseph filed an $80 million civil lawsuit against Smith for damages, along with pain and suffering. The 38-year-old rapper Remy Ma also does shows and concerts for which she charges a substantial amount of money. Remy was frustrated at the way the album was being promoted by Universal and tensions between her and the label caused a rift between Ma and Fat Joe. October 31, 2021, 10:17 am, Trending After being discovered she was first featured on Big Puns album Yeeeah Baby and continued to be mentored by Big Pun until his death in 2000. She has a degree in Journalism and writes about all things news and crime. Shes two, but Ive been trying to completely ween her off of it, Remy said, which will allow the pair to finally work towards expanding their family. She has no children. [19] XXL gave the album a 4 out of 5 stars, noting that the album is a "a triumphant return" for the duo. Following a tough labor, Remy gave birth to their golden child. Now, the couple is making moves to begin the IVF process in hopes of getting pregnant with their second child. She had to suffer a lot during her early life due to the problem of drug addiction in her family and was burdened with the responsibility of taking care of her siblings at a very early age. In the caption, he wrote: "Just bought an Amazing new mansion!!!! The "Conceited" rapper shared a photo that showed her wearing a black face mask as well as a clear face shield. [29][30], Since September 10, 2018, Ma has appeared as a host on the talk show State of the Culture with Joe Budden. "[55][56][60] In February 2006, Remy Ma released a freestyle record ("Most Anticipated") that contained "slick comments" about Brown's hearing problem and stated that she didn't care if it was offensive because "it was just good punchlines". Remy claims the 2007 incident happened because when she discovered Joseph stole $3,000 from her . So, that was my initiative and it just so happens, I started cutting things out of my diet, changing the way I eat. Ozzy & Sharon Osbournes Grandkids: Meet Their Grandchildren, Remy went on to gush that bringing their daughter into the world has brought the couple even closer. These Are The 15 Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Hollywood! And I'm lookin' at her like, 'You bum ass. He also called it a "dream come true" moment. Remy Ma has dated - Big Pun - She was romantically involved with the late rapper and songwriter Big Pun for a few months in the past. As of March 2023, Remy Mas net worth is estimated to be $4 Million.