Taken from: Danganronpa Wikia . From music, to video games, to movies, Japanese media is popular not only locally but with the worldwide audience, too. This Danganronpa character quiz is super fun to play! My opinion/advice: Im not saying that the creators should have made it a little easier for us gamers to figure out that she was the mastermind. I disagree with Kurokuma's VA. DR has had some terrible voices (Peko, Sakaya, Tsumugi, anime Fuyuhiko/Hagakure) but Kurokuma's voice isn't one of them for me at least. I cheered when she finally died. He is a genius, and one that really made the second game the best of them. See ya! It all depends on how you answer the questions in this super fun quiz. I didn't have the patience to watch all the DRS cutscenes though, there's too many, Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the point. Superhero games have been around for decades now. you can do anything to me!!!! Perhaps science does have an explanation for everything, and maybe its all in the mind, but the numerous claims and Top 35 Best Jill Valentine Cosplays of All Time. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . I'm the protagonist of this crazy story" -Kaede. Looking for the best Cammy cosplays? She knew who the culprit was in the trial and yet she almost threatened to kill Shuichi and risked the lives of everyone to protect him. Menu. Well, fortunately there is a definitive list available right 50 Best Mass Effect Cosplays (Number 4 is Amazing). Danganronpa is a Japanese visual novel franchise created by Kazutaka Kodaka and published by Spike Chunsoft since 2010. The 50 Best Wonder Woman Cosplays We've Ever Seen. Quiz introduction. -Angie. Take this quiz to find out what Danganronpa character you are! ago. Jew and Gentile! Numerous people hear of the desolation and aftermath that a post-apocalyptic situation can bring upon humanity. When it comes to quality and personality she is bottom tier. I also felt that they were a major distraction from the storyline and that they were just all over the place. Even though the children liked her, she didnt like them that much or enjoy taking care of them. (To really explain why I think she is hated) Hes a bit of an amnesiac but a determined individual who wants to help his classmates escape the island. Hina: I hate you so much. But after winning a lot of contests and earning awards, she earned the title The Ultimate Pianist and has performed in front of important figures such as a European King and famous pianists. I would have loved to see if he would have turned out to be a hero or a villain. Winning in first place as the worst character is: 1. The players are different students who are going on killing sprees to appease Monokuma to let them graduate. Why Akane?I see why people would think she's boring but i found her to be at least inoffensively bad. Start Quiz . The Best Funny Horror Movies To Watch Right Now Least favorite Danganronpa character. -Gonta. Character intro: Miu started off with not having any talent or brilliance at all. For those of us who are fans of speculative fiction, 2019 promises to be a bonanza of sci-fi goodness, including quite a few new entries in the super-hero Top 50 Best Horror Movie Villains of All Time. Which Danganronpa Girl Are You? Honestly I just think she's funny and charming in how ruthless she can be. She is the only character in the entire Danganronpa franchise that I dislike, she's just annoying and I really can't find many redeeming qualities that counter- balance her annoyingness. And a little girl. She is selfish and uses her cute looks to get away with her bullying. Were totally smitten with these amazinggamer girls! Thats what made the Resident Evil movie so surprising! Character intro: Shuichi Saihara earned the title of Ultimate Detective after helping his uncle, who was also a detective, solve a murder case faster than the police. Hiyoko, she is an unlikable and ungrateful brat. Dave Bautista Drax No light. Hiyoko. One Piece Odyssey Quiz Which One Piece Odyssey Character Are You? Unless you're going to say that there are 50 other iterations of Danganronpa that none of us know about, over 40 of them were live action shows having real people actually kill each other, and the world is so perfect and peaceful that we need to turn to a murder game on television to keep outselves sufficiantly entertained. However, his popularity cannot be contained in mere pages but have grown Heres how to enable all chat in Valorant: Working together with fellow student Shuichi Saihara, she . She annoys me too, but on top of it she is doing it in the less screen time than Hiyoko. & Am I Cobra Kai or Miyagi Do? She decided to devote her life to saving human lives, 10 Best Sylvanas Windrunner Cosplays on The Internet. Spoilers for the Danganronpa games Okay so first are the antagonists, Byakuya, Nagito, and Kokichi. To take hold of my existence. The long-haired version of Hajime. The game features 16 students trapped in the school and must kill each other to escape. Even though he looked like a total kick butt robot, he had a shy and sensitive side to him and I loved it. The first person shooter has been a staple of gaming since the early days of Doom and Duke Nukem. But hey, everyone lurking in this fandom has at least played the first Danganronpa so no need to worry much there! DRV3: Kaito and Maki. Fan Most Hated Character: Hifumi Yamada. It might involve murdering other characters; it is a killing game, after all. I'd cast a magic spell to help you, but my MP is far too low. Why shes ranked #6 best character on my list: Although she had her flaws like taking her man hating fits got old and letting Himiko become her obsession, she was a genuinely a good person and friend. Unlike some other characters, his talent has completely influenced his insane and unpredictable personality. He looks so silly if nothing else. Which Wednesday Character Are You Quiz Nevermore School awaits you! Quiz introduction. "When you get to the point where you can laugh at your mistakes, you'll find new things to replace what you lost." Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Kodaka was also the writer and director of the game. And it was because of her friendship, that Himiko finally began to branch out and really appreciate her friends and herself. He was the best friend that I even wished I had. A hand that belongs to no one. Basically, she was designed to be loved by players. Unfortunately, he was the first casualty of the game, so we will never know if he would have been a protagonist or a villain. The only thing that stopped him from ranking at number one was that he was far less annoying than his cubs! He really was. she has one of the best ultimate traits, but is the worst character in my eyes. His cowardice. Lastly, I am all for a female character embracing her sexuality. And before people come at me, no, its not just because of the one line. A realist by nature, Hajime Hinata thrives on logic and reasoning. Create; HOT; Creator; Tweets; Log in. Akane, my least favorite character in the entire series, combines both of these aspects together. There are many more ways to find out more about these types of mystery media, more so now like Netflix, the TV, and [Top 15] Games Like Danganronpa (Games Better Than Danganronpa in Their Own Way). Same with Kurokuma, I think she is a wasted character and hate to see her going into a waste. But what placed him at number #8, which wasnt his fault, was that his true purpose in the killing game was to act like a camera for the people watching them. From her blue eyes to her athletic build and immersive backstory, we are Angela Ziegler Or Mercy, was born in Switzerland. He is totally swayed by female characters, acts creepy nearly all the time, and has little else to him. Danganronpa V3, I can honestly say, is by far one of my favorite games that Ive played this year. And he learned to get out of his shell and leaned on the support of his friends. Fuyuhiko is one of the best developed characters in danganronpa. Character intro: Created by Professor Idabashi, the leading expert in Robotics Engineering, Kiibo was created to be a robot with human emotions. She described it to be extremely difficult and intense. The Ultimate Writing Pro, Toko Fukawa, is a shy girl who keeps to herself. The only one I truly hate is Chiaki. Who am I? As the antagonist of the game, she didnt reach nearly the same level of evilness as Junko Enoshima (the mastermind of the last two Danganronpa games). His contempt of other people. The 37 Best Cammy Cosplays We've Ever Seen (HOT!). Even characters like Hiyoko are above her which is saying something, ven characters like Hiyoko are above her which is saying something. Character intro: In the beginning of the game, you could tell that Korekiyo was an expert and very passionate about his field of his talent -folklorist or rather anthropology. Discussion 31. The list of movies that I have coming at you are movies that are like the Hunger Games and I find them fun and suspenseful. What DanganRonpa Character are you! Whether you like it or not, sex sells and nowhere is this more true than in the gaming industry. Hiyoko is my favorite character in the franchise, but honestly her whole appeal stands on whether or not you can even tolerate her behavior in the first place. He does die but it is not soon enough. correct me if im wrong, but didnt chisa show him the despair video?? He also was one of the characters that grew in the game, getting to learn more about human emotions and coming into his own. Tengan hands down (DR3 spoilers incoming). in my opinion she's a very complex character. Did dragons exist? I also hated her attitude towards Tenko who cared about her more than anyone else in the group. Do you feel like you would be a perfect fit in Hopes Peak Academy? I mean, I live in a desert, so that should help you understand why I'm so scared of the ocean. Now that the list of the worse characters is out of the way, its time to start the countdown to the number one best character of Danganronpa V3. -Rantaro. A founding member of the Justice League, Wonder 77 Best Martial Arts & Kung Fu Movies Worth Watching. This is a quiz about Danganronpa and at the end of the test, you will get a result that showing your Danganronpa Girl & Boy Character, or let's say your Danganronpa Kinnie and Kin. I just didn't like him from the start, and so I think that stopped me from liking him the entire time even though everyone else thinks he gets better over time (and with his FTE's which I didn't do). So, which Danganronpa character are you? Danganronpa 3 - Despair Arc Appearance Personality Kazuichi is a highly emotional character, though he tries to play it smooth and acts carefree at first. personally she's my favorite because it's interesting to learn more about her story and why she acts the way she does, and how she genuinely cares about the people who are close to her. The best friend everyone should have. and when she actually has an opportunity to grow as a character (the cult plotline), nothing is gained from it. Female Thor's areSexy My opinion/advice: Although he fit well as the protagonist of the story, in my opinion, I felt that Kaede or Kii-bo would have been more unique and stronger choices. In fact, it took half the trial for her to really participate so that she could somewhat help determine who the killer of Tenko and Angie was. He is a fucker who is full of himself. After losing his family, his girlfriend and his career, he truly believed that he had no purpose in life. In this article, we celebrate 11 hot gamer girls wonderful women united by their Watch These 3 Korean Babes Transform Into Heroes Of The Storm Characters. There are no spoilers featured 11 Best Exorcism Movies You Shouldnt Watch Alone. To the point when you see what they had in mind, and they definitely couldn't execute their idea properly at all. Take the quiz now to find out which Danganronpa character you are! Just give him a deep voice actor with a typical 20's mafia personality and a more predominant role. I have toto keep my friends alive." He likes to put himself and others at risk just to test his luck. Step 1: Choose any game mode and enter matchmaking. He is a natural spiker and amazes everyone with his outstanding abilities. If you are the type that always roots for the bad guy, these guys and gals will make you stand up and cheer. angie. She is probably the worst character in the main series games. This time around though, it delivered a strong and diverse cast which I grew to love very much. He is a competitive volleyball player in the Karusuno High School team. I Cant Understand What My Husband is Saying Why hes ranked #4 best character on my list: Even though Kaede inspired Shuichi to be the protagonist he grew to be, Kaito served as a guiding hand to him. Yennefer of Vengerberg, known endearingly as Yen by those who know her well, is known for her beauty and Top 15 Ultimate Best FPS Games to Play in 2019. Makoto will need to use his wits to solve the murders inside the school. Quizotos quiz masters challenge you to a fun battle of wits, smarts, and trivia! Monokuma: Okay, so the new regulation is now in place! From mobile games, apps and quizzes, to party and drinking games. Despite of everything that they went through, Kaito was Shuichis backbone and encouraged him to keep going and living despite knowing that he was dying himself. Plot twist it was Kaito. Although she was one of the blackened, her motives werent for personal gain. Find out now! Character intro: Known as the Ultimate Maid, it was her mission to fulfill any request given to her. Kaoru and her Can the World's Greatest Detective defeat the World's Greatest Inventor? She tried her hardest to help her classmates keep hope alive in one day escaping the school. Shes a nihilistic girl who takes pleasure in causing pain and suffering. There's gotta be somethin' we can doI can't dieThe world needs my genius!" RELATED: Animal Crossing: 10 Things From Old Games New Horizons Cut. You know-without the incest. Same goes for Alice. He manages to trick the player in an amazing number of ways throughout the second game. Hes not really doing things of his own free will and the moment that he does he decided to go on a mission to destroy the school knowing that his classmates were inside of it. Beautiful Girls Dressing Up As Video Game Girls - What More To Ask For? Perfecting spells, tales, and chocolate chip cookies! I also liked the fact that she showed that its not always black and white when it comes to truths and lies. She is safety amidst the chaos. So instead I'll talk about Kurokuma. My reasoning for hating him is actually quite easy to explain, it's just a question. CrAzYiNsOmNiAc210. Its murder mystery presentation 15 Best Visual Novel Games You May Have Missed Out On. And I wasnt wrong. When Overwatch was announced at Blizzcon 2014, Blizzard fans jumped at the chance to play. In the Danganronpa video game series, Monokuma is promoting mutual killing between the elite students of Hopes Peak Academy. Ranked #6 game of 2017 and #134 All-time among Glitchwave users. Him being despair was stupid as hell. Take later. The only characters that I downright hate in the series are Akane, Ryota, Tengan, Haiji, and Kurokuma. Even months after playing this game, I still wonder who Kokichi truly was as a character. As Top 25 Sexiest PhotosofCatwoman of All Time! Do you think youre more like Makoto Naegi or Byakuya Togami? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They have subtle differences between them. Nagito is a huge fan favorite to the point that he has become the unofficial face of the series. She also showed no remorse for all the lives she took. It is our greatest pleasure to have Marcus constructing mind bending quizzes for Quizoto. Spoilers for the Danganronpa games Okay so first are the antagonists, Byakuya, Nagito, and Kokichi. There are no cosplays like these! His talent to be lucky is bizarre and fascinating. Please note, that there will be spoilers, so if you haven't played the game and plan on doing so, save this article for another day. I liked even how she volunteered in participating in Angies resurrection, not just out of Angies friendship, but also because of the guilt she had over the rocky friendship they had. My reasons are not very unique and you already know the main argument about them so I'll keep them short. To make matters even more crazy, a lot of these characters die. The Best Batman Actors of All Time (And The Worst). answer a few questions and get an alternate ending to dead poets society that i made up. The game features two sets of 16 students, one set trying to stop the other from causing a world-ending event. She constantly insults everyone for no good reason, even people that just died, and when people do insult her back, she enjoys it so she never gets her proper karma, She's egotistical and calls herself smart but apart from making inventions, she barely has a reason to call herself smart. Woke: Hating Haiji because he's an abusive brother, war profiteer, cowardly leader, mass murder advocate, and a child predator. She is one of the characters that makes it to the end of the game. My opinion/advice: Monokuma should have had a stronger presence in the game and been a lot more brutal to the characters. He's an abusive pedophile with zero redeeming features. If we are taking anime into consideration then it is Ruruka. There are 10 on this list and I believe they are all worth the watch: Top 50 Comedy Horror Movies to Watch with Your Buddies. My opinion/advice: Although they were entertaining throughout the game, I was definitely glad to see them go. Having such guilt for siding with the victim and not the culprit, he gained a fear of exposing the truth and began to wear a hat to avoid looking people in the eyes. COVID-19 has brought forth several things that were lost in What Danganronpa Character Are You Quiz & DR Kin Quiz Do you feel like you would be a Find Out if You Are a Sissy by this 100% Accurate Test Hey man! My opinion/advice: This character got under my skin so many times. Tengan had no reasons whatsoever for beginning the killing game and was basically only a plot device. Drax the destroyer. The only thing that impressed me about her was the fact that she set up Kaede to be the killer of Rantaro when it was her all along. bear-thing or bear-person) is the antagonist of the series. 10 things that could leave the world post-apocalyptic She isn't "innocent", she was still planning murder and the only reason she appears innocent and perfect is because of Shuichi's unhealthy idolatrous view of her and her wish. The Monokubs. Danganronpa 1 and 2 included. Looking back on it now, I couldnt really blame him for his actions. But even so he was still granted the title of being the Ultimate Robot. 4 - Why are men characters being hated on for no reason? 50. She served as a maid and a bodyguard to very powerful people that eventually led her prime minister of country to appoint her as his successor. Which Danganronpa Character Do You Kin? It was really rough watching his execution over a crime he didn't fully have control over. Unfortunately, we will never know what her true intentions were as she was killed by Korekiyo. After graduating from college in San Bernardino, Marcus pursued his passions for creative writing and fortunately for all of us, here he is! No one should be surprised at this. She was already brilliant and beautiful. It took Tenkos death to have Himiko acknowledge that they were friends. I disassociated the majority of dr3 but the big reveal had me so confused. She pretty much stayed in the background and often, she was forgettable- which I guess that was her plan all along. Since the initial release of Elder Scrolls in April of 2014, characters from ESO have continued to inspire some of the most eye catching cosplay Top 25 New Sci-fi Movies You Need To Watch in 2019. Hes very attached to his four hamsters and often refers to them as his children.. -- Marimo Jinguuji, Muv-Luv Alternative Kaede March 26: Murder Celeste: Ok-. And to be honest, even though he wasnt the true mastermind, he outdid Tsumugi when it came to playing the "villain". Proof Aliens Exist 1 - I think SDRA2 SUCKS 2 - My most hated Fangan is Redemptionronpa IT IS BAD GUYS STOP SAYING ITS GOOD!!! People who try to force their views on others are annoying as all kind of hells, and Nagito is certainly this type of guy, yeah, but also I don't like how he can never shut up about how 'worthless' he is. He is kind yet very nave sometimes. Basically, he is an incestuous serial killer. Hiyoko. Fans everywhere Top 50 Best Skyrim Cosplays (Most Beautiful Skyrim Cosplays). Thrill and adventure always have a gravitational pull for Asexual Quiz to Find Out Your Asexuality Type Being asexual signifies that you never experience sexual attraction. The Ultimate Clairvoyant, Yasuhiro Hagakure, is a bit of an airhead. 1 What is your favorite color? Character intro: Ryoma had a promising career as the best professional tennis player in the land. I loved how his classmates were trying to remind him that there is always a reason to live. A valid e-mail address. The greatest horror films transport us into different worlds and never quite let us go, even after weve left the movie theater. However, what hurt his character was that his sister was also his lover. Character intro: Since she was a child, Kaede devoted herself into playing the piano. We are all familiar with the Resident Evil games produced by Capcom. After all, she is the ultimate gamer. Lara Croft is, without a doubt, one of the most recognized characters of all time. If you're obsessed with the Danganronpa video series, then try this exceptional Danganronpa character quiz and find out what Danganronpa character are you! Top 10 Alien Evidence That Show Us They Really Exist. I don't hate her, just don't get the hype. Once your responses are all in, we'll tabulate your results, and our algorithms will reveal your closest match. All rights reserved, Covering The Best In Video Games, Esports, Movies and Geek Culture. The 99.99% accurate The Hogwarts Legacy Trivia How Well Do You Know Hogwarts Legacy? Danganronpa is Japanese video game series created and developed by Spike Chunsoft for Playstation. #Anime. I just remembered who I am. No. -Maki. Enter Your Name Start Quiz By crnlnc Take later 919 Takers Personality Quiz Jill Valentine is one of the most iconic characters from the Resident Evil franchise. Chiaki is quite different from typical Danganronpa characters due to the fact that her personality is pretty mild. Hiyoko is my favorite character in the franchise, but honestly her whole appeal stands on whether or not you can even tolerate her behavior in the first place. This is a common thing I see from Danganronpa fans that really irks me. She's snarky and rude, and she treats one of my favorite characters like dirt. Its a question that everyone has pondered at least once in their lifetime (and for many, over a hundred times). i understand why you don't like her, but i wouldn't say she has no redeeming qualities. I can see how people find her insufferably annoying. That all changed when a mafia organization invited him to play rigged matches and he eventually won a game that he was supposed to lose. Some of its based on headcanons though so good freaking luck. People diagnosed 30.4 K. Favorites 28. In reality though, he never took the test due to not having the required college degree and forging his documents. He is a very jumpy person, easily scared and often screaming in fear. Press J to jump to the feed. Gonta know he look scary. I hate the three M's yes (those being Mikan, Maki and Miu) but at least they had some sort of justification for what they did. The industrys sexiest games sure know how to sell themselves! So for Byakuya I'd say people hate him because he just seems like a stereotypical rich guy, snobby and rude. & Harry Potter House Quiz Harry Potter is one of the most Am I Ugly Test How Pretty Am I? -Shuichi. They decide the only way to 37 Hottest Sexiest Overwatch Cosplays (Female). Let's take a look at the best ones Until recently, you would be hard-pressed to find the words cosplay andMaxim Magazinein the same sentence. Overtime, it just got too creepy. The one thing that turned me off about her was due to her actions during the trial of Kaito and Kokichi. I can't describe how happy I was, when Asahina hit him. Abuser of his half-sister (and possibly one of the reasons why she become so wicked), doesn't care at all about the survivors he should take care of and tries to commit mass genocide against the Monokuma kids. In fact, she had the potential of beating out Kokichi as the Supreme Leader. Which Danganronpa characters are either hated or liked? What better way to cosplay Yennefer than with a little lace, leather, and a fiery attitude? No reason, none, he's pointless. The question of what may be lurking Top 35 Best Chun Li Cosplays We've Ever Seen. It is a bit, but youll be fine. RELATED: Top Ten Worst People Playable In Fire Emblem History. So, when he found out Kirumis intent for murder, he sacrificed his life for her without hesitation, believing that this was the only way he could atone or maybe even finally finding his reason to die. I guess we'll never really know. I loved how he saw the best in everyone including Maki, even after her secret past as the assassin was brought to light. Ruruka Andou Ruruka Andou had really screwed up in Future Arc (and if Despair Arc is included then yeah, she screwed up in both animes). Kyoko Kirigiri Eventually, she was scouted by the Holy Salvation Society to be trained as an assassin. DC comics Wonder Woman is one of the most, if not the most iconic female superhero of all time. Likes: small spaces. which danganronpa character are you but if you get a character i hate i'll insult u Quiz introduction if you get insulted don't be offended i just have a shit personality, there's also spoilers Enter Your Name Start Quiz By usingthisonce Take later 641 Takers Personality Quiz wtf., filthy lil hlvrai kinnie.? Some have traditional Japanese themes, while others are so Western you might not have even known they Top 10 Games Like Danganronpa (Games Better Than Danganronpa In Their Own Way). My opinion/advice: The end of his story really gave me another heartbreak over this game. The Ultimate Detective, Byakuya Togami, comes from a wealthy family and looks down on his fellow classmates. Shes a kind and caring person, but shes also quite gullible. ~ Monotaro. I would like to throw Togami into the mix. He was the character that I loved to hate because of all his games and lies. Makoto is the protagonist in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. 2. He does not gives up quickly and fights till the last moment to turn the game. Her favorite games include Dragon Age, Pokmon, Final Fantasy XIV, Team Ico games, kami, and RPG maker horror games. And if she stayed alive just a little longer, she could have very well started a dictatorship. Most fans love the A.I. I extend a hand. he didnt have any reason for starting the killing game?? Her obsession with the serious Byakuya is also a pillar of Danganronpa humor. Copyright 2020-2023 GamersDecide. Gundham is clearly a very imaginative person as he falls victim to the "chuunibyou syndrome," a term used to describe someone that has delusions of grandeur in which they possess magical powers no. Any classic superhero needs a classic outfit. Which Infinity Pool Character Are You Quiz On the remote island, can you pull through? Akane. So yeah, Haiji is undoubtedly the most disgusting, hateful, unlikable character ever made in the DR saga. In fact, he became quite deadly to everyone when it came to his obsession with bugs. Which Danganronpa THH Character Would Kill You? Compared to the last two games, he was a lot weaker especially when he decided to take a vacation in one of the chapters. Danganronpa is a Japanese visual novel franchise created by Kazutaka Kodaka and published by Spike Chunsoft since 2010. Black Widow has recently made her mark on the industry thanks to Marvel movies. God I'm losing my mind just thinking about it, I'll stop here. His strange dog-like face, perverted personality, and even his ultimate talent is built for fans dislike. She was the closest to Himiko and made her mission to help her become a better person and believe in people. The game became popular in the West, and a sequel was released in 2014. There Cobra Kai Trivia Quiz How Well Do You Know Cobra Kai?